5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable CDRs
As a DJ I can't have my CDs skipping and jumping so I need a reliable brand of CDR. I rip my vinyl records and burn them to these Verbatim disks and have not had any coasters (duff CDs) yet. I have now burnt over 100 CDs in the last few months and have just ordered another pack of 100. Amazon's price is the cheapest around, and with Super Saver delivery it makes it even...
Published on 1 Jun. 2005

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they seem
I've been using 43411 Verbatim CD-R's for over 2 years now. I've used hundreds converting my extensive record collection onto CD with only one or 2 failure's. They truly are the best CD-R I've found. However this last batch have produced 9 coasters & I haven't even used the full hundred yet. The disks arrive in different packaging to that pictured with no mention of Super...
Published on 16 Jun. 2008 by Marc90125

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Verbatim Datalife CD's, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
Presented in a Case of 100 CD's which unscrews, thus ensuring that they are easy to carry and so taking up less space too. Ideal if you are not worried about presentation, writing on them with a marker pen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just trash, 20 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
Unbelievable. I have just thrown away nine of these utterly miserable and useless CDs in a row. They are incapable of burning more than 2 or 3 songs before being spat out of the PC. Why bother making such trash? Especially aggravating as I thought I was buying the same Verbatim CDs that I had last time which DID mostly work OK. But these white coloured ones, although having exactly the same spec as the silver ones, are a waste of time and money. Avoid at all costs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Haven't tried them yet, BUt Amazon (as usual) packed badly, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
Amazon are just useless at Packing. I have salvaged about half of these CDS , most were smashed to hell within the thin, rubbish. oversized Box. They simply do not care that their packing is about as bad as it gets. The Boxes are thin, the stuffing is inadequate. I only give 3 Stars as this is about equal to the number of CDs I Have kept (60%). I'm really fed-up with Amazon's casual attitude to their customers, so am shopping locally, & paying a bit more - but I'm saving time not having to tell Amazon how awful they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection CD-R discs, 20 Feb. 2012
Doveman (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
I have tried other CD-R discs in the past and found these the most reliable. I mainly use them to burn playlists of my classical music using Windows Media Player and I seem to get through dozens of them every few months. With this product, I have never had ONE failure; so it has to be 5 Stars! I realise they may not be the cheapest out there but do appear to be good quality CD-Rs.

As well as technical reliability, the Verbatim discs are very robust and will take a fair bit of scraping and scratching before the data is affected. They even look well-manufactured. I've had some very cheap discs which are too thin and too flexible with a poor internal coating which is easily damaged.

The cylindrical spindle box is also robust and easy to use. It opens/closes easily - again it appears well-made.

I've had several laptops and all of them burn Verbatim discs perfectly, and at different burn speeds. The fastest burning speeds seem to be just as good as the slower speeds.

So, definitely recommended. I also buy the little plastic sleeves available from Amazon and, although terribly thin, are usually a good price and more than adequate. See http://www.amazon.co.uk/CD-SLEEVES-100/dp/B000N8FIL0/ref=pd_bxgy_computers_img_b

5.0 out of 5 stars very reliable media, 12 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
I am very happy with these disk I bought 1 to try as some reviews were not to good. But I had no problems with them and have bought some more since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product satisfaction., 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
I found this product to be of good quality and reliable. I have had no problems with the discs at all. Fully satisfied and well worth their price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good CD-R, 17 July 2012
Sid Nuncius (London) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
I agree with the favourable reviews here. I have used a lot of these very good, reliable CD-Rs and I recommend them very warmly.

4.0 out of 5 stars On time and in good condition, 11 Feb. 2011
Doug (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
The package arrived on time as projected and well packaged. So far there have been no failures so reliability seems pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best CD-Rs out there, 15 Jan. 2010
Gareth Saxby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
I've always bought Verbatim for burnable media, and it's still the case; Verbatim discs almost never fail to burn without fault actually occurring on the PC. I've got Verbatim discs that are several years old now, and they still read perfectly. Bought a couple of these 100 disc cakes, and already most of the way through them, and it's pretty much flawless so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars Once great cd-r`s but no more, 7 Jan. 2012
W. Bull - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43411 Extra Protection 48/52x 100pk (Accessory)
Having used Verbatim cd-r`s for over 10 years for music and data with only 5-10 coasters in that time (Chucked more away after having them scratched rolling around the floor of car but no many). I had no problem with repeat buying of there products until now, having seen the last spindle only had 8 more disc and I was going into town I pick up a 100 of these from maplins. As soon as I started the new spindle I started getting skipping with music,cd burning software stated reporting disc errors on data cd`s. Easy fixed you might think by lower burn speed BUT NOT SO,even when dialed right back to slowest setting these disc are hit and miss. Verbatim cd-r`s now seem to be amoung the cheaper cd-r`s on the market and this is reflected in quality of the product. After reading on the net about Verbatim production of there cd-r`s it seems if they are just having them made by the cheapest bidders. Only tryed to use the first 10 disc,with 2 that just passed and then not upto the standard that you would expect for a company that calls itself Verbatim which is latin for "word by word, exactly". Now using Taiyo Yuden disc which can be found on amazon or on a well known auction site they are a little more expensive but about the same as what I would expect to pay for Verbatim when I rated them a 5 star product. I have chucked 90 disc away and will not buy Verbatim CD-R`s for the forseeable future. I have only given a 2 star rating for the many years that they work flawlessly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›