5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Batteries
I found these batteries excellent. They did the job required and were delivered quickly and with ease to myself. I have always found duracell batteries faultless and this time was no exception. I would always recommend this make to friends and family and the price I paid for them was great value.
Published on 3 Feb 2009 by J. O'Connor

1.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true
WARNING
This is NOT a pack of ten. It is only two (2) batteries.
Published on 28 April 2010 by GerryS WL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Batteries, 3 Feb 2009
J. O'Connor (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duracell Plus MN1400 - Battery 2 x C type Alkaline (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the packet, 27 Dec 2012
Iain Ramsay (South Ayrshire UK) - See all my reviews
what can you say about a battery? Duracell are still the best batteries. Service very fast and very well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 6 Dec 2012
Great value for money compared to high street.
Purchased for a childs toy and we all know how quickly they need replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 16 Jun 2012
Well, how do you review these ? You know what they are and you know how good Duracell batteries are. So, it all boils down to price and when Amazon have these on offer, who can resist. Beats having to re-charge Nimh batteries which rarely last as long as they should once you've used them a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries are go, 4 Jan 2012
These batteries do what they are supposed to, my bell now works louder and longer than when I used cheaper ones and I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell C Batteries, 20 May 2011
I live in Germany and it was cheaper to buy these batteries from UK than locally; best value for money for us. They have a use by date of 2016 so no problems there as we use quite a lot. They are reliable and give the longest life of all that we have tried before. They arrived very quickly, well packed. I will deal with this firm agin when I want more batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price and fast delivery, 8 July 2014
T. K. SAGOO "Life stream" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Fast delivery. Excellent batteries as we all know Duracell are and at a much cheaper price than your local supermarket. What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent service fast and courteous great all round , will use again when in need of more replacement batteries :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 22 Nov 2013
Not much you can say about a battery but the price was brilliant and was the reason why I bought it this way

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›