• Human

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 October 2009
Bought this album as I had heard one of the tracks previously and liked it so much I decided to buy the album. So impressed I am now going to purchase more music from this artist. I found the music beautiful, thought provoking and also imaginitive.
on 31 August 2003
Ok, for those of you that are not familiar with Nitin I will make this simple. THE MAN IS A GENIUS. I have all of his albums and this is a truly stunning piece of music. However, this is definetly not his best album. I can't help but feel that he is trying to reach a larger audience with this offering and as a result this detracts from his amazing creativity. Still worth buying, but to hear the best of Nitin, get Prophesy.
on 31 May 2011
if you have the emotions of a human, you will love this. it is sublime in my opinion. I love this man's music and this record/mp3 does not disappoint.
on 28 January 2016
been a fan for many years,something of a return to form this.best described as hauntingly hypnotic,Falling & Fragile Wind are particularly beautiful
on 12 August 2003
Like the previous reviewer, I too own all of Sawhney's albums and, after Prophesy, was expecting great things of this album straight out the packet. But it's a different beast, this Human, and it takes some listening to in order to get the most out of it...but it's definitely worth it. The stand out track for me is Falling Angels, though there are no weak tracks on the whole disc. Well worth the money.
on 14 July 2003
Strongly recommend it. Really takes one to another dimension... intimate, calm and melodical. I can't really tell which song I like the most, there is magic in every single one. Do not think twice before buying this album, just do so.
Great great work!
brecke
on 16 September 2014
Brilliant.
on 17 November 2006
I love this CD. Favourite track - FRAGILE WIND. I disagree with the people who think this is weak or easy listening. I find this album bueatiful and deeply brave in its mixture of popular music, multi-ethnic sounds and deeply personal lyrics. And whoever thinks it has no cultureal references doesn't know what he is talking about. This album is full of the Bagavad Gita, Gnosticism and all other visionary spiritual movements. Very special.
on 12 September 2003
That's the word I would use. I love this CD, it's so dreamy, mesmerising and calming.
on 19 January 2004
As the title states I am new to this artists work and bought the album purely on the reviews of other people on this site and also the cheap price of it.
Overall I was fairly impressed with the tracks, they were variant enough to keep me interested but not oustanding enough to make me give it any more than 3 stars.
A fairly pleasing album to listen but nothing outstanding or despartely new.