4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy them
Published on 12 Jan 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy them, 12 Jan 2004
This review is from: Nike "In Ear" Headphone (Accessory)
i got a pair of these head phones 3 days a go and ive had nothing but hasel with them because thay wont stay in my ears. i was sat on the bus and every time it went over a bump they fall out and the neck bad is to big because when i put my coat on it all ways nocks them out of my ears so i went out and Purchased a different pair so if you were thinking of buying a pair dont bother.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nike Headphones, 18 Feb 2004
This review is from: Nike "In Ear" Headphone (Accessory)
Despite reading two reviews about these headphones I bought them anyway thinking nike headphones must be good for running.
I wish i hadn't!! They are very uncomfortable and rub the inside of your ears, they don't stay in very well and it is true they make you look stupid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst headphones I've EVER used!, 12 Feb 2004
Poor sound quality
Uncomfortable
Fall out of your ears
Make you look like an idiot!
Don't buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just DONT bother BUYING or LOOKING!, 7 Mar 2004
JimBobJones (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike "In Ear" Headphone (Accessory)
I brought these head phones, thinking that Nike, would endorse a good product, however, this was to bitter disappoint! This is my first review ever on an item. Just do not buy these head phones, they are useless in every way! (Poor sound quality, uncomfortably painful and they fall out of your ears)

3.0 out of 5 stars there not that bad (there not that good either!), 24 May 2004
This review is from: Nike "In Ear" Headphone (Accessory)
These earphones look the part and i find that they fit in the ear perfectly, however, they do produce poor quality sound, they are a bit flimsy and i have to admit they do fall out occasionally whilst running but not all the time. Also, they are well overpriced and overrated. Buy them if you want to show off, however, dont buy them if you want to use them for sports activities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Mar 2008
This review is from: Nike "In Ear" Headphone (Accessory)
I don't know what you guys are complaining about I love these headphones I have bought 2 pairs and want a 3rd but no where sells them anymore. They were really comfortable and didnt fall out while I running, I should know I ran a few hill races with them and they were fine. The only problem I have discovered with both pairs it that after something like 6 months the left ear stops working this has happened to both so I wouldn't recomend them for that reason alone.

Nike "In Ear" Headphone