Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 July 2003
I really love this CD! There's some of everything on it, from Nickelback to the Beach Boys. It's a great CD to listen to, whatever mood you're in. There are old songs, new songs, slow songs and fast songs. Included is Pink's great song, "Feel Good Time". It's a really cool track. Other great tracks are David Bowie's "Rebel Rebel", Electric Six's "Danger High Voltage", Bon Jovi's "Livin' On a Prayer" and Edwyn Collins's "A Girl Like You". Nickelback's version of "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" is also a cool track and an interesting remake of a good song.
Anyone who has seen the "Charlie's Angels" sequel knows that the songs added so much to the film, especially the fighting scenes. My first thought when the film ended was that I HAD to get the soundtrack. The film just included so many good songs! I was a little disappointed that the Prodigy's "Firestarter" wasn't on it though.
Despite this, it's still a great CD and every track on it rocks. Buy it, whether you liked the film or not!
on 12 July 2003
This one of the better compilations at the moment. With some real feel good tunes and some classics that will have us reaching for those dusty cd's in our collection including cant touch this and living on a prayer. What else could you want?
on 9 July 2003
This sound track includes artists such as electric six, the beach boys, bon jovi, and nickelback, an amazing line up i'm sure anyone'll agree. i went to see the film the day after it came out and i found myself, rather than following the plot, just listening and dancing along to the music, i know i can do the same in my room - yay!!! The songs are real "feel good" songs that make you get up and dance - they're really worth the money - i'd advise anyone to by this soundtrack.
on 29 June 2003
Great cd - first heard it in a jean shop in Dublin on Friday 27th June. Had to stay in the shop and listen to the whole cd. The Donna Summer track is absolultely BRILLIANT!
It's a real feel good cd and every track is a great one.
Top class!
on 9 November 2014
Purchased CD for 1 song only but there were a couple of others I liked as well - music definitely better than the film. Overall hey with purchase for the price.
on 3 October 2013
After seeing the film I knew It was my sort of music, Glad they put it on CD. THANK YOU.
on 18 July 2003
The albulm as a hole is standard, like all albulms, there are the songs you like and the songs you don't like. in this case the songs in particular that carry off the albulm well is the main movie song by Pink, Nas featuring Pharrell and the journey .
I think if you like a mixture of music especialy 80's disco or if your a big charlies angels fan then by all means buy it, but if your not stay well clear.
on 8 October 2003
I personaly being a huge charlie's angels fan was delighted to find a second film coming out. Once I saw the first I just had to get the cd. I managed to listen to that one and only that one for about 3 months! Now I find the second one even beter. I totaly recomend it. I'm rambeling now but if you, like me, were dancing in your chair during the film. It's great fun and totaly feel good g'on get it NOW ;)
If however you are an old foggey totaly don't get yeah?, BIG NO NO!