5.0 out of 5 stars Ear-catching, 6 Jun 2003
This review is from: Not Gonna Get Us (Audio CD)
When I first heard this song, I found myself rather surprised. After hearing "All the Things She Said", I did not think that tatu could pull another song out of the hat which could compete - but they have!!
"Not Gonna Get Us" is an interesting combination of romantic, loving visions of running away with the one you love in the lyrics, yet a thumping, heavy musical backdrop; it makes for an energetic and memorable song!
This single also features "Ne Ver, ne boisia" which was tatu's eurovision entry. This is another distinctive song,which has a darker edge to it compared to "Not Gonna Get Us". Although I do not understand the Russian lyrics in this song, it is clear that the expressive singing on this track is full of emotion, which makes for great music, no matter what language!!
Fantastic cd, it has made me seriously consider buying the album; five stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Gonna Get Us - tATu, 25 May 2003
Mrs C M Freeman (Walton on Thames, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Not Gonna Get Us (Audio CD)
Not Gonna Get Us is the second single from tATu. It isn't as good as All The Things She Said but it is still a very catchy and upbeat song. The lyrics are alright but half the song is just the girls shouting the chourus. The video is as good as their first, this time there driving away in a truck and then run over their manager. The other two songs are ok but i prefer Ne Ver, Ne Boisia (Don't Trust, Don't fear, Don't ask). Overall a very catchy single and good extra songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best taTu song yet!, 25 May 2003
This review is from: Not Gonna Get Us (Audio CD)
This song - Not Gonna get us - is a far superior track to taTu's first release all the things she said, the track is far more catchy and the lyrics are great. If you like taTu, buy this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Track Because Of Catchy Beat!, 15 Oct 2008
zx50 (Next to Consett, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Not Gonna Get Us (Audio CD)
I think this song's great. It's not the most perfect of catchy tracks, but it still has you wanting to hear it a second time after you've played it once. If you look deeper into the lyrics, you'll be able to tell that they were singing about their love for each other............or supposed to be anyway. They weren't Lesbians, which is why I used the term 'supposed to be'. Anyway, this really is a great song, and I'm really glad I bought it. Like John Till says, if you like t.A.T.u, then I'd highly recommend buying this single. It's just better than All The Things She Said, but not much though, which I've also bought.

Not Gonna Get Us
Not Gonna Get Us by t.A.T.u. (Audio CD - 2003)