4.0 out of 5 stars I do like American Garage/Punk Psych rock music very much
I do like American Garage/Punk Psych rock music very much. The album "A Deadly Dose of Wylde Psych" is good but not as good as "A Lethal Dose of Hard Psych" and "An Overdose of Heavy Psych".

"Uptight Tonight" is fantastic. Every song from the first to the last is a complete knock-out.
Published 2 months ago by jurgen flach

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as its companions
I am a big fan of the ARF ARF label and it's psychedelic output. However I don't think that this compilation is as strong as an "Overdose" or "Lethal dose" and I would recommend those two above this one. This still has a few strong tracks but I wouldn't view it as an essential item in a Garage/Psych collection.
Published on 7 May 2004 by J. Bloss

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as its companions, 7 May 2004
J. Bloss "jethrox1" (Buckingham,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Deadly Dose Of Wylde Psyche (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like American Garage/Punk Psych rock music very much, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: A Deadly Dose Of Wylde Psyche (Audio CD)

A Deadly Dose Of Wylde Psyche
A Deadly Dose Of Wylde Psyche by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2008)