4.0 out of 5 stars Kuffs, a comedy about growing up.
This was definitely one of my fave' movies of the 90's. Young tearaway George Kuffs (Slater)has just dumped his pregnant girlfriend, <Milla Jovovich> when his older, policeman brother Brad (Bruce Boxleitner - Babylon 5> is murdered. Hopeful for some payback, George joins the local police force in order to catch his brother's killer, whilst also attempting to...
Published on 22 July 2002 by Ian Langford

3.0 out of 5 stars As Good As I Remember
I was only disappointed by the fact that this is not in widescreen format. One of Christian Slater's best movies and a movie typical of its genre, yet it's not given it's best format here.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. David Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kuffs (DVD)
There are still a lot of films & tv series that u can't get on region 2 DVD, which is really annoying!, I've waited years for this, as it's one of my favorite Christian slater films, really funny!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kuffs [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Not much to say on this really. I've never seen it, got it for a friends birthday. Despit it bring US I port it arrived quick.y and in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kuffs (DVD)
It's 20 years old but still as funny as I remember it !
I had been looking for this for quite some time and I wasn't dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kuffs, 29 April 2013
Derfal5x5 (Woodbridge Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kuffs (DVD)
Awsome film must own if you like the cult clasics ft rom the early 90's. Dont think about it just Buy it.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Futures so bright... I gotta wear shades!, 31 July 2004
This review is from: Kuffs [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Been 'looking' for this for a good couple of years. Most 'Yanks' (I mean Americans lol) that I had talked to hadn't heard of the film! Strangely enough, its only available on a region 1 disc. (?) I find it and, as thought, I wasn't dissapointed Was actually only 12 when I first saw this. I felt like '10 men' when walking into the cinema. It COULD have been a really bad movie and I would have STILL liked it but, thankfully, it was money well spent.
The stories about George Kuffs (Slater) who decides to avenge his brother death by going after the chap who killed him. He inherits his brothers polic district and vows to get his man. With the help of his 'partner' (Goldwyn), who incidentally is going out with Captain Morinos wife (played by the worst of the Baywath babes; lieutenant Holden), he tracks down the killer and,well, you'll have to watch it to find out.
My only criticism of what is, otherwise, a faultless film, is the distortion of some of the swear words, which I dont RECALL being in the movie but, so what, its not a MAJOR moan (perhaps it was in the original; I dont recall).
Oh yeah, Maya (Milla Jovich), Kuffs girlfriennd (future wife)looks SUPRISINGLY young! S'pose it IS almost 14 years old.

Kuffs [DVD] [1992] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]