Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Cable 20m|Change
Price:£2.65+ £0.99 shipping

on 13 March 2012
20m BT telephone extension [6P4C] cable

Prompt Delivery and till now the cable is working fine. I have broadband via telephone and I have not seen any problems with putting in this wire as extension. So full marks.
on 20 November 2010
Goods came very quickly, and great value -Maplins are £19.99!!.
My new router works fine, much faster than my mobile broadband despite the long length,so I am well pleased.
on 29 October 2010
This product came exactly as specified. A great cable to run and hide underneath carpets.
Quick delivery, next day day in fact. In all great product and delivery.
on 8 September 2011
exactly as stated well pleased just what we wanted and very cheap fast delivery and well packaged thank you very much
on 18 May 2012
Very speedy delivery from making order.
The cable is simple to install,fittings at both ends being wired up unlike some extension cables.
An excellent product at a great price.
The only downside is that to my surprise the company sent me another parcel of exactly the same product about a week later, not ordered or paid for!
on 4 December 2014
I work from home and my cordless phone is on it's last legs (had for over 10yrs- they no longer make phones how they use to make them). The buttons on my phone get stuck, so it helps if I can pick the phone up automatically. I started to miss calls because my phone socket (and phone base) is in the living room and not in my office.

When this arrived I thought it was too long but it turned out to be perfect. The lead stretches from my living room to the end of the next room(my office). This item is inexpensive, it's the cheapest I found (delivered straight to your door for free). I can now pick up my phone automatically from the base which I was able to move to my office because of this extension.

This is not an extension kit therefore it does not come with a surface wall mount adapter or cable clips.

Anyway, it means I do not have to buy another phone for another 1year or more.
on 1 February 2009
this item suited my purpose very well and i am really pleased with the out come,
on 19 October 2011
It's a telephone extension cable. It's 20 metres long. And it works.
What more do you want?
Probably not good enough quality to run broadband connection through without losing some speed, but it does the job.
on 31 July 2013
The extension cable did the job, I had to cut the cable to get the cable through a small holes and found that the colour of the individual wires differs from previous BT products.
on 4 August 2013
Needed to connect new Sky box to phone line in next room for set-up. This was the perfect answer.
Low price, great delivery. The job was done in next to no time.