5.0 out of 5 stars great for connecting up TV and Computer..
Not being a technical I'm using this to view my computer on an LCD TV. it does what it says on the box and comes with the minimum of packaging so the planet is safe in it's hands :-) There may well be an easier way to do this but for me it works well. It was delivered well within the dates stipulated and I am very happy with this product.
Published on 9 Jun 2011 by J.M. LINDSAY

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but very bad resolution support
Published 16 months ago by Ollie

5.0 out of 5 stars great for connecting up TV and Computer.., 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: 10m VGA monitor adapter cable (HD15M to HD15M) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VGA cable, 15 Feb 2013
This is a great quality product. I bought it to view video on a 50" plasma monitor located away from my PC. (remembering that VGA leads do not include audio)
The cable itself is good high quality cable which produced a wonderful sharp image on the screen with no picture quality loss due to electrical equipment near the cable (perhaps this is due to the inline filters fitted to each end, sadly not fitted to some poorer quality versions available)
The pin quality is also very good. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job PC TO TV, 11 Jun 2013
Does what is expected PC to TV good quality if that is what is required then this is the right product for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but very bad resolution support, 8 May 2013
I bought this cable because I wanted to move the PC to a different part of the room to save space, with and old vga cable (6-7 years old) I got 1080p resolution on my monitor fine but with this NEW bulky wire, the highest widescreen resolution I am getting is 720p, big difference when it comes to a PC display, i'm quite dissapointed as the image is too big now and not sharp, although the cable is built to good quality, I would look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service; quality item., 19 Aug 2013
Arrived on time. No waste packaging. It did the job required for a very reasonable price. Everyone pleased with the outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product good quality manufacture, 16 July 2013
Needed to extend distance from CCTV controller to monitor this cable did exactly what I needed is well produced and of good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Met Standards, Works well., 13 July 2013
Turned up on time, very cheap and cheerful goes round my room near on twice so defiantly worth getting, handy as friend broke his screen and is borrowing it at present. Thank you seller will be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 14 Jun 2013
The rating I give is all about the price! In store is twice more expensive...and it is the same cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cable., 31 Aug 2014
Good cable length is 10 meters which is really long mine goes through a wall into another room and there is still plenty of slack on the cable. I've had it a little while now and it has been dragged across floors and under shelves and squashed through wall cavities and the signal is good considering the beating it has had. This will not give you a HD image I use mine at work so that's not that important for me but it would get a bit annoying if I was watching video on it as there seems to be ever so slight interference now but thats probably my fault of having under chairs and desks and getting caught on things.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is it, 7 July 2014
now for sky in my caravan from laptop to tv-thnx for good delivery

10m VGA monitor adapter cable (HD15M to HD15M)