4.0 out of 5 stars Sava Bowls
This is the second time I have purchased these, as i just find I use them all the time! When my little one was weaning they were a great size for purees. Now he is bigger they are the ideal size for freezing a portion of casserole/ pasta etc... and they are great for taking fruit or other snacks out on the go too
They can be used in freezer, microwave and top of...
Published on 14 April 2009 by L. Findley

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not place the lid in microwave or hot water
Good colours.The lid doesn't fit very well after repeated usage. Some of the lids also got wobbly after washing with hot water.
Published 2 months ago by Archana

4.0 out of 5 stars Sava Bowls, 14 April 2009
L. Findley "LisaKaz" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Years Sava Semi Disposable Bowls with Lids (8 oz/237 ml) (Colours May Vary) (Pack of 6) (Baby Product)
They can be used in freezer, microwave and top of dishwasher so really practical

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy I ever made!, 25 Nov 2010
If you are looking for something to store single baby and toddler meals rather than use freezer bags and save some money at the same time then look no further!
I bought loads of these at Sainsburys 2 years ago when I weaned my son. They are brilliant and as they come in different colours I could do batch meals and write down which colour applies to which meal so I knew what was in each one!
Not only can you freeze and defrost using these pots, you can microwave too so they double up as a bowl that your child can eat out of rather than making more washing up. Dishwasher top shelf safe too. Also I found them handy when going on a long drive. I would take a couple out of the freezer, place in an insulated bag then half way on the drive I would get one out of the bag at a service station and warm in a cup of hot water to give to my son and then I would have a meal for him as well when I got to my destination. Some service stations will microwave them for you too!
Also great for snacks and storage of stickers and crayons, bickie pegs and teething granulles etc etc etc so perfect for just about anything!!
I have had my set for 2 years now and none have broken or gone out of shape. I bought these from Amazon when I saw them as i have another baby on the way and I couldn't guarantee these being available when I start weaning for this one! They are that good!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 17 July 2009
the quality of these bowls is very good. lids are tight and have a little space for writing name of your child. i have a child who is 2 years old and i use them to store food for her. they are big enough (8 oz)not like most tiny ones in the shop that you can only use for babies. well spent money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weaning and toddler food containers, 27 Mar 2011
I bought 2 packs of these for weaning my son at 6 months, but at 14 months i'm still using them for his snacks and for portioning his precooked meals. They stack well, are a generous size, and wash/freeze/and microwave fine again and again, NB do not microwave them with the lid on (they shrink) but so do all plastics.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Years Sava bowls, 28 Feb 2011
I purchased two lots of these bowls as I had purchased them from Sainsbury previously. They are great for the fridge or freezer and fit nicely into our 3 year old daughter's lunch box/cool bag. Perfect for the purpose of keeping 3 year old portions for going out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great... just Great!!!, 31 Oct 2009
E Twiliams "ET" (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was given these as a present and I am buying some more. I bought the brother max potioners and found the small ones to small and the large one just a pain as they don't let you put ice cube portions in easily and are orkward shape to transport and store. These on the other hand go in my lunch bag with ease, stack allowing you to store in a small space. I have frozen portions in them and microwaved and they are still going strong. The plastic is a bit thin so they may split eventually but then that is in the title of the item really.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best containers, 7 Dec 2013
These are the best containers I have found. They hold the right amount of food for my toddler, great eye catching colours, easy to clean, heats well in the microwave, they survived being hurled around by my toddler, no leaks or spills. Fantastic. I would recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!!, 10 Mar 2011
I bought two sets of those bowls as I was looking for containers to store homemade baby food.
They turn out perfect, The size is good, easy to clean also.
Now I use them all the time for keeping pre-cut baby food ingredients, already made baby food..etc.
Every mom should have a set of those bowls!!!
I think I am going to buy two more sets of those as they are so useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Mum's who are making their own food!, 9 Mar 2011
I brought these along with some other food storage products and this is definitely the best product available - it holds a good amount of food, is safe in the freezer and then you can use it to feed your baby from once the food is defrosted. Easy to clean and store. Would recommend these to any Mum's that are making their own food.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for weaning, 19 Feb 2010
These are cheap, easy to store and look cute. I'm finding them great for freezing purees and other mashed delicacies for my 6 month old daughter. Also good for transporting food. Get them!