5.0 out of 5 stars A gem!
Any reviews I have read on this album are very negative which I find surprising,I think it's superb from start to finish,OK,it's nothing like the Buffalo Springfield,to me it's a jazz-fusion album.The first track with Ricky James Matthews on vocals sounds similar to Traffic's jazzy period,Shoot out at the fantasy factory and Low spark of the high heeled boys!
The...
Published on 18 Dec 2012 by Callie

1.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLY BORING
Published on 20 April 2012 by Mark53

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem!, 18 Dec 2012
Callie (To the North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cycle Is Complete (Audio CD)
The whole album has a nice groove to it.Palmer,like Neil Young,was making music his way much to the annoyance of his record company!
Other musicians who played on this album -
Ed Roth-Organ,Danny Ray-Congas and four members of Kaleidoscope!
R.I.P. Bruce.

1.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLY BORING, 20 April 2012
Mark53 (BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cycle Is Complete (Audio CD)
If you're expecting any vague similarities to the Buffalo Springfield beware this is turgid, self indulgent noodlings of the first order. Five tracks that go on forever. Some highly rated jazzers appear on this but have nothing to do. It just goes on and on...no solo's, no chord changes. It could only happen in the late sixties. I struggled to get through it expercting some life to come into the songs(?) but nothing. Instrumental dross of the first order. Avoid!

The Cycle Is Complete
The Cycle Is Complete by Bruce Palmer (Audio CD - 2010)