5.0 out of 5 stars Very real and mature album, Ricky Martin has grown up!
I love when Ricky sings in spanish even if I don't speak or understand the language but the expression in his singing tells me all about the emotions he wants to deliver and he's delivered it strongly and deeply as never before.All songs on the album are excellent, more I listen to the album more I like it.
Published on 28 Aug 2003 by Magdalena

1.0 out of 5 stars Almas Del Silencio
This is a really good album, if you liked his last albums then this will be no disappointment.
This is a spanish album, so if non-English speaking albums is not for you, then I would probably give this one a miss - although you will be missing out!
Published on 21 July 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Very real and mature album, Ricky Martin has grown up!, 28 Aug 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 July 2004
This review is from: Almas Del Silencio (Audio CD)
Although Ricky's last English album failed to impress this album certainly performs. Although it is essentially a "latin" album the songs have different feels to them, the lyrics are well sung and the tunes are addictive. In short, this is an album which has managed to persuade me not to give up that Spanish class when I had began to wonder just why was I trudging to college after work!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 July 2003
This review is from: Almas Del Silencio (Audio CD)
Learning Spanish, this album will be more appreciated by me when i can recognise and relate to the lyrics. I brought the album because i already have the previous ones which were excellent. The best tune on this album is clearly 'Jaleo' which blends the Spanish sound in with a middle eastern vibe. This is one of Ricky Martins more personal albums as it reflects his emotions over the past few years having had a break from the music industry he went on a search to find out about who he really was. This is reflected in the album, especially in the ballads which are true and honest and reflect the rollercoaster of emotions he has being feeling over the past few years. Although the album is almost all in Spanish, the tunes and beats are very catchy and the haunting, peaceful ballads are also evident in this album. I feel like i am one of the only people in England to have brought the album. The language difference might be a barrier to some people buying it but i do recommend this album as the colourful tunes keep me happy and in high spirits. I can chill out to some songs and other songs such as Jaleo give me a lot of energy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almas Del Silencio, 21 July 2003

ARRAY(0x9de93408)

Almas Del Silencio
Almas Del Silencio by Ricky Martin (Audio CD - 2003)
Click for more info