5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Beginner Bike
We bought this trike for our son's first birthday. I cannot recommend it highly enough-- it is colourful, with a low centre of gravity so those first wobbly goes aren't anything to cry over if they tip over and is solidly build of wood with durable rubber wheels.

Old Fashioned Quality...
I have no doubt with the nature of this trike being made primarily...
Published on 8 Feb 2009 by Aprichelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but..
Published on 26 Feb 2010 by H. Satti

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Beginner Bike, 8 Feb 2009
Aprichelle "Michelle" (Market Harborough, UK) - See all my reviews

Old Fashioned Quality...
I have no doubt with the nature of this trike being made primarily of natural materials, that it will be a toy which endures the rough and tumble play of a our adventurous toddler boy. It is so sturdy in fact, that we are certain that this trike will be in our family for many many years to come passed down to younger siblings for another round of 'I can fix the bike with my workbench mallet' or 'I bet I can crash into 'x' and come out standing'. Our little boy loves to play, but is hard on toys and I have yet to see how he could break or damage this Pintoy trike-- it's nearly indestructible!

Safe in more ways than one...
Being that this trike is made by Pintoy, it is also guaranteed to be non-toxic as Pintoy are one of the more reputable children's toy manufacturers out there. They use vegetable dyes rather than chemicals/lead to produce such brilliantly coloured toys.

A nice touch was the 'tread' on the wheels. I thought this was just for show but then attempted to drag the trike toward me and was met with considerable resistance, which I then realised was from the tread on the rubber wheels-- very clever and safe for a little person trying to pull themselves up on the bike from a seated position.

Another benefit of this trike over others is that it is made of wood and not plastic, which can and will break, scratch and generally look shoddy after enough time and use. This trike is only marginally more expensive than the cheapest plastic trikes on the web and will definitely be a better value for money in the long run due to the natural materials, craftsmanship and years of use which will be had buying this trike over others.

**Tips**
This trike is easy to put together and I did it in about 15 minutes with the use of the provided Allen wrenches.

Cleans up nicely with a damp cloth and a bit of washing up liquid.

NOT to be used outdoors-- the wheels are not made for the rough texture of footpaths and gravel. Perfect on hardwood floors, carpet and vinyl floors.

Indestructible, nontoxic and can be passed down to younger siblings when outgrown--in my mind that is good value for money.

A FABULOUS buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Belter, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
A super first time little tricycle. Its sturdy for my one year old grandson and withstood travel to Switzerland no trouble at all. tks amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trike, 4 July 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
The trike is easy to assemble. It was bought for my 1 yr old grandchild but is more suited to a few months older which is exactly what the seller said. Excellent toy and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 12 Aug 2009
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
We bought this bike for our DS and he luvs it. He is now 3 and still love whizzing around the house with it.

Good pointd:
- Good quality design
- It's VERY compact which is a great thing for a indoor toy!
- I am sure it taught him how to steer properly before going onto the outdoor bike
- It's great on vinyl or wooden floor but bit more hard going on carpet

Not so good:
- The tyres do sometimes leave black marks on the vinyl floor but it's easily wiped off.

Would recomend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but.., 26 Feb 2010
H. Satti "LonErocK" (Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 18mth old daughter.. she loves it.. and I enjoyed putting it together for her, building it is straight forward untill U get to the final screw that cannot be done all the way using a manual screw driver ( believe me I tried), so an electric screw driver is essential.. it needs about six hours for the glue to dry. on the negative side the trike is quite low, but is still suitable for a toddler of 85cm hight.. and it has a very big turning circle but on the positive side that means its not easy to turn over. so all in all very happy with the quality, but might have looked somewhere else if I wanted something with more entertainment value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best little bike to buy, 11 Jan 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
This cute and colourfull bike was a great hit with my son. Its just the right size for him. Also because most bikes have pedals, and this one does not, he has found it much easier to get around on. It has tought him how to steer the handle bars, unlike any other bike I have bought.
I would highly recomend this bike to any one thinking of buying it. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy plastic-Thanks Pintoy, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
A lovely wooden trike. So much better in every way than the horrid plastic toys which overwhelm the toy market, all so ugly and easy to brake.
When my one year old grandson grows out of this little wooden trike, we'll keep it ready for use by his siblings in years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Present, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
A strong, well designed wooden ride-on toy, very attractive to look at and excellently finished. It required a small amount of easy assembly, for which good instructions were enclosed. Steering is restricted to ensure it is stable when in use by a boisterous one year old. A reasonably priced present for Granny & Grandad which should give young Joe a lot of pleasure. John Crane Toys - Pintoy - Ride On Trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy Wooden Trike, My granddaughter just loves it, enjoys it most confidently., 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
As a grandmother I gather that this toy
is not only suitable for 1 year old, but
also enjoyable & action orientated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, 11 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pintoy Wooden Trike (Baby Product)
Info said suitable from age 3 up, this trike is tiny, my daughter is only 2 and it would have been too small. She didn't even get to have a play with it because during assembly one of the screws snapped and there was nothing I could do but return it as it was too dangerous with a screw sticking out.

Pintoy Wooden Trike