on 13 May 2007
HUGE thanks to Jean-Marc from Luxembourg who sat in my office watching me dropping the phone every two minutes because the b***dy cable was always hoplessly tangled (despite constant dangling of the handset from a high shelf to straighten it out), and told me about the Cable Tangle Eliminator. I was deeply sceptical, but for under a fiver, this device has my life has improved my life IMMENSELY: I cannot recommend this simple but genius advice highly enough!
on 7 April 2011
This really is a lifesaver if you have a "twiddler" in your life. Our cord used to get so tangled that it stretched barely a foot from the base unit. I've had this operating for just over a week now, and I can honestly say that there appears to be less than two un-manufactured twists in the entire cable!
on 25 December 2014
I wish I had bought this years ago.. I was iffy when buying it but the phone cord is tangle free and while the adapter is large enough you never notice it. A must for all chorded phones!!!
on 4 December 2014
Does what it is supposed to do on my phone wit the Lindy attached to handset. Might be different if the cable was at the rear of the phone.
on 27 October 2014
The phone has stayed tangle-free. However the item that arrived is different to the item shown in the listing which has made me reluctant to order more. We already have some that look very similar to the item shown in the listing, these do not work with phone handsets where the cable connector is slightly recessed. The item that arrived however does not suffer this problem as it's connector is long enough that the main body does not stop a proper connection being made.
on 18 April 2013
How did we live without it??
As an office of constant tangles, this has made life much easier and cables much tidier.
on 8 February 2014
I was sceptical but this product really does work, saves so much frustration at work with the tangled and curled up cable
on 2 January 2015
Purchased for one of my colleagues whose handset cable was always in a tangle. It seems to work. Problem solved!
on 9 December 2015
The problem with the product is that it's so long the handset then doesn't sit correctly on it's receiver
on 6 May 2015
Not sure how it works but we've not had a tangled up phone lead since then.

See one answered question