5.0 out of 5 stars more baby einstein magic
Published on 11 July 2004 by kasles999

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of the Baby Einsteins
I bought this because my baby son loves Baby Beethoven so much. Both he and I were disappointed in Baby Bach. It seems less engaging than the others, with less life and fun. I have put it on several times but he just isn't interested. If you are going to buy a Baby Einstein video/DVD, I would recommend Baby Beethoven or Baby Mozart but not this one.
Published on 3 July 2004 by R. Mann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars more baby einstein magic, 11 July 2004
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loved baby Mozart from about 8 weeks old. When she had not grown bored of it by aged 2 I finally got around to buying baby Bach and baby Beethoven. They are both excellent and she loves them at least as much as Mozart. Thank you to the baby einstein company. They are the only things that still keep her routed in one spot for a full 25 minutes! The puppet shows are excellent and I'm sure a key factor in their fascination to little ones is the many different 'ear catching', often high pitched sounds that catch a little one's attention.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best, 7 Nov 2007
J. Taylor "Bridgend Raven" (Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
Of the composers DVDs in the Baby Einstein range, Baby Mozart could be considered as the groundbreaker, while Baby Beethoven could be considered as the best. This one doesn't really take the concept forward, and some of the ideas are very similar to Baby Mozart. Bach's music can be a little "mechanical" at times, but the use of the Brandenburg Concertos is wonderful, and the "winter scenes" will captivate a young audience. I would just about give this four stars, but wish that a more spectacular piece of music (such as the Fugue of Toccata and Fugue in D minor) than the Goldberg Variations had been used to end the DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of the Baby Einsteins, 3 July 2004
R. Mann (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Bach [VHS] (VHS Tape)

1.0 out of 5 stars I must agree with the first reviewer, 21 Feb 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
my son loves baby Mozart, baby Van GOAT ect. he hates baby Bach he turns away and moans until it is changed to another DVD. The Baby Einstien series is on the whole excellent but this DVD is just not as good as the others. It lacks thought and design. It is a great shame as I was hoping and expecting so much more from this great series. Maybe Disney finally got their say next the puppets will be Mickey and Donald

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 1 Jun 2010
K. Munt "topcat" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
I have always been a huge fan of baby einstien dvd's. They have been a god send with all three of my children. If you have a colicky baby or jusy need 20mins to unwind/do some chores, it keeps them entertained without making you feel guilty about sticking them in front of the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars child development, 1 July 2003
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
Baby Bach originated from America. I first found out about it from my sister as she lives there.My niece and nephew both watched it from newborn and It has enabled them to have access to a rich source of stimulation. Both children have been futher advanced than their peers developmentally which may be a coincidence...
I am now using it with my own newborn. At first it was watched in short 5 mins sessions -now she is able to watch it daily and she is only eight weeks old! She is alert, interested in the world around her and is already making excellent progress in vision and her resposes and also,in her early language aquisition.
I would highly recomend this product as a add on to daily activities .

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein: Baby Bach DVD, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
An absolute must for babies. Use it when preparing bath and bed in the evening - my baby squeals with delight each time she sees it (bought when she was 8 months old).

1.0 out of 5 stars embarrassing!!! disney - really??, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
Unbelievably poor production. I was getting excited about receiving these (bought both Bach and Mozart) after reading previous reviews and even more so once I saw it's produced by Disney. After the initial credits I found it quite embarrassing as the music sounded like a child had produced it on a Christmas casio keyboard and the scenes were laughable (i.e. someone moving cuddly toy around the screen). I am no educational specialist but I fail to see how this is educational.

Enough of what I thought - was my daughter interested?? NO.

If you need 5 mins to put the washing out save yourself 4 and tune into baby tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Bach, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
Recently purchased baby Mozart and Beethoven, both were brilliant and this one was too. I would recommend these to anyone with baby's/toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb DVD's!, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Baby Bach Musical Adventure [DVD] (DVD)
We've got a handful of these DVD's and I want to say - they are SO brilliant for pre-schoolers. They captivate, soothe and make children and babies laugh. What more could you want? Well worth the money. It's just a shame that some of them are released in America only.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›