5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine
Got this to connect laptop to TV. I had an old 1.5m one (not Belkin)which was OK but kept losing signal. This one doesn't seem to do this. I can connect it up very easily and display my laptop screen on TV without any problems at all. Very pleased that I bought this one. Also about half the price of the cheapest I could find in any shops.
Published on 10 Aug 2009 by Billy Gates

1.0 out of 5 stars One To Avoid.
I purchased this cable purely because of its length. Seeing as it was Belkin, a reputable name, combined with the fact it was labelled 'Gold Series' meant I didn't hesitate in buying this item. However, you should.

Published on 6 Mar 2008 by Flinch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars One To Avoid., 6 Mar 2008

Even through a Nvidia 8800 GT the cable produced horrible ghosting on the screen. However, when I replaced the cable for another, the ghosting disappeared. Therefore the cable is of inferior quality and defiantly not worthy of a 'Gold Series'.

Spend just a few Pounds more a buy a quality cable to save yourself having to buy another.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful ghosting, 10 Dec 2007
This review is from: Belkin Gold Series VGA Monitor Replacement Cable 3m (Accessory)
I needed a longer monitor cable so ordered this one as Belkin in my experience have been good, but very disappointed with this cable. The ghosting is terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 15 Aug 2008
A. D. Denton (UK) - See all my reviews
Following advice direct from Belkin AND playing it safe, I bought this and it's stablemate, the "Pro-Series" thinking that at least one of them had to be good. Wrong! Ghosting was pretty bad for both and despite other reviews, no amount of mucking about with settings was going to help. Even Belkin stated I must have been unlucky to get two duff ones. Yeah, right! At least Amazon's return and refund process proved the best part of the deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much ghosting for me, 4 Feb 2010
I'd always wondered what VGA ghosting looked like, as all the cables I'd previously had where ghosting-free. Now I know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Gold VGA, 23 Sep 2009
Steve Peach - See all my reviews
I used the 15m VGA cable to link up two 50" plasma screens in our church. The VGA cable did as it said it would however it has lost some of its piture quality on the second screen but this got put right with a bt of contrast and colour adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, 10 Aug 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars No problem, no ghosting in normal use. A little fuzzy, 6 Sep 2011
Dr. R. Spooner (UK) - See all my reviews
Good. This does what it says "on the tin". However it isn't spectacular. Cable quality is not thicker or better shielded than average. Plugs with thumbwheels are fine. I had some connection problems with one monitor, which I do not think is related to this cable.

I found that the image becomes a little bit fuzzy with this cable at 1280x1024, but it's acceptable and you can still read small text well enough. No ghosting.

VGA ghosting is no problem in normal use. I also bought a splitter and had 2 monitors; one close, one far. This was also fine, but a little fuzzy. But when I disconnected this long one, there was a strong ghost on the other monitor, so the signal must have been bouncing along this cable and returning. Of course you would never normally have this cable connected at only one end, and also that splitter was a different product, so not part of this review.

1.0 out of 5 stars GHOSTING!!!!, 3 Aug 2009
I purchased this product second hand on Amazon and the ghosting was terrible. Sent it back and got my money back figuring it was a duff second hand cable. Then I purchased it BRAND NEW here and the ghosting is exactly the same... STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT... There are plenty of other options out there... i'm off to find them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 May 2009
This cable was exactly what i wanted! Shows my computer screen on my HD LCD TV perfectly! No ghosting whatsoever. Well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine., 19 Aug 2007
30sumat (127.0.0.1, Bradford, UK.) - See all my reviews
As another reviewer said, the existing cable I had was to short and I was a little dubious about picture quality over 5m, but to be honest, it's just fine with no ghosting, and this is more flexible and thinner than my previous one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›