Format: DVD|Change

on 15 October 2004
When Shotgun was reccomended to me, by a very reliable source, I felt I had to see what the hype was all about. I was promised the best movie ever, and what I got was exactly that.
Shotgun Jones is a disgraced cop vigilante, who was suspended for 6 months because he assulated an IAD officer who tried to set him up. To pay the bills he becomes a bounty hunter, or as they call it, a 'skip tracer.'Shotgun is a true modern classic of a film. It dispenses 12 gauge justice with raw emotion and never fails to thrill or entertain. I heavily reccomend this film. I now own two copies and am considering buying a third.
Ir really is that good!!!!
BUY IT!
on 15 August 2012
Cheap, hard, cliche full, late 80's, cop revenge, blow em up, ridiculous, accidental comedy carnage. Definitely one for the midnight movie fan. As pure and hard boiled a piece of non stop joyful rubbish as you're ever likely to see.

I love this film for all the wrong/right reasons

Well worth the 1p
on 30 April 2012
OMG how bad is this Movie. I bought this DVD on the strength of 2 other reviews. The acting is terrible, the story ling is a joke and the sound is awful.
I only paid 1p for it and even that was too much.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse