5.0 out of 5 stars HP photo paper
Well, I've tryed all types of papers and this one most represents the good old fashioned photograph.
Bright colours and they seem to last a long time even in very sunny conditions (like 4 months in the middle of a desert, & still vivid colours!). I'll only buy this paper for my HP printer from now on.
Published on 4 July 2004 by jim_crutchley

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Perforations
Published on 6 Nov 2007 by R. WILLIAMSON

5.0 out of 5 stars HP photo paper, 4 July 2004
This review is from: HP Premium - Glossy photo paper - 100 x 150 mm - 60 sheet(s) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the right paper for the job, 27 Nov 2009
Marcel (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered a pack of photo paper based on what came with the printer; however, I hadn't realised that different paper photo paper has different strengths and weaknesses which could influence your choice. These are listed on the back of your paper pack when it arrives, but this is a bit late to know if you bought the right type! I couldn't find it anywhere on the web, so I've transcribed it here to help people pick the right type for their application. Bear-in-mind that these are the HP grading of their own paper:

Note: the figures are scores out of 5 and Amazon reviews don't allow tables, tabs or additional spaces, so I've done my best to get the info across.

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper / Overall 5 / Weight 280 g/m2 / Image Quality 5 / Fade Resistance 5 / Fast Dry Time 2

HP Premium Photo Paper / Overall 4 / Weight 240 g/m2 / Image Quality 4 / Fade Resistance 5 / Fast Dry Time 2

HP Advanced Photo Paper / Overall 4 / Weight 250 g/m2 / Image Quality 4 / Fade Resistance 3 / Fast Dry Time 5

HP Everyday Photo Paper / Overall 3 / Weight 170 g/m2 / Image Quality 3 / Fade Resistance 2 / Fast Dry Time 4

So pick carefully, based on what's important to you at the time, it's a balance between price, image quality, fade resistance and drying time. I personally have found HP paper really good.

I hope people find this useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Paper, 7 Mar 2009
Mr. A. Roebuck (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
I was delighted with my purchase have copied several photograghs
& found reproduction excelent would recomend this product to anyone.
Many thanks Mr Alex Roebuck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Perforations, 6 Nov 2007
R. WILLIAMSON (Norwich United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As the description says, the paper is extended on one side so that you can handle it easily as it drys. The print is perforated to allow you to tear the extension off. Or to try to! The messy torn off edge spoils the photo unless you are going to mount it in a frame. You will then try to trim off the edge with scissors. If you are one of those dextrous crafty types, you will have a great photo. If you are like me ....

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Mar 2014
Did all that I wanted.. Produced Good photos as expected./What more can I say ????? ,Delivered by date you Quoted 2

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Glossy photo paper, 28 Jan 2014
Got these as I had run out of some Kodak ones that I had been given. I thought it best to buy HP photo papers because I have an HP printer, an HP Photosmart 8150. I can't actually spot any quality difference between the Kodak and the HP papers: prints both seem, to me, to be very good. My paper consumption is very low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Paper, 3 Nov 2013
D. H. Major "Dave" (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
This is good paper for printing those 6 x 4 s off. A bit expensive, but maybe that's because fewer people print photos off in this format these days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality photo paper, 1 Oct 2013
I always use HP Premium Glossy photo paper because the quality of reproduction is very good. It is fairly quick drying and I like t use the ones with tabs to make handling easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars glossy paper, 27 Sep 2013
the results of using the paper were very good the picture quality was very good have used them again since

3.0 out of 5 stars HP Premium -Glossy photo paper, 9 Sep 2013
It is ok, but I am a bit bemused why there is a piece at the end of the paper which is not quite cerated, and needs to be removed. Why can't the correct size of paper be produced.

ARRAY(0xa4f56540)