on 17 August 2013
Excellent quality and just exactly what I was looking for to chart my large family tree on. Great price for size and length of paper.
on 6 April 2014
For some reason, the roll of paper was not in its protective cardboard box with protective end caps so the first few metres of paper had to be thrown away and wasted.
on 10 January 2015
This order fitted the bill quite admirably, it was a beautiful white and wide enough for the purpose intended. I would certainly reorder from this supplier.
on 29 August 2015
Ideal just what I needed
on 26 October 2015
Good quality paper
on 8 September 2010
Well, in the spirit of the infamous "biro" review, here goes:

The product was white, which is good for printing on as most printers don't print in white, so (generally speaking) you'll be able to see what the printer has produced. The paper was flat, which helped it fit through the slot in the back of the printer (I have found that with other paper which features lumps, bumps, old car tyres etc. that this can cause feed problems - none of those with this baby!!). The paper came on a roll - sadly not a cheese one but plain old cardboard (I must admit that this wasn't very tasty - took me over an hour to get through it, but the fibre content helped - if you know what I mean).

I can say little more than my wife's frighteningly accurate comment - "It's rolly and papery" - nuff said!

See one answered question