Format: Vinyl|Change
Price:£9.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 May 2013
For bass players, it's worth it to hear Begg's playing. No real stand out tracks except The Lion's Mouth, Big Apple and Turn Your Back On Me. The songwriting is a little weak and too goody-goody Christian for my tastes, and nothing except the aforementioned tracks really grabs you by the throat and demands your attention. Still, could be worse.. Limahl could be singing?
on 30 July 2004
What can i say,about time EMI!!!!!!!!!!!i`ve waited years for this album to be released on cd and at last ,here it is.After white feathers and the split with limahl i looked forward to this album with bated breath.Nick beggs took the reigns and what a job he did!The first single from this album,Big Apple,was in my opinion their best to date, far more mature than anything that White Feathers spawned.This has to be Kajagoogoo`s best album,and with the extra tracks and 12" mixes,a fans dream,buy it now!!!!!!!
on 24 March 2005
If I'm not mistaken this is the only album I have on cassette, vinyl, and now CD. Having bought the cassette for 25p in a sale I soon sought the vinyl because I liked it so much. Now on CD I can hear it in all its glory - and I'm happy to say the sound quality is very satisfactory.
Musically you'll find a gaggle of hits such as "Lion's Mouth" and "2Turn Your Back On Me", but for me it's some of the also-rans which have stood the test of time best - "Power To Forgive" is a personal favourite with a very strong melody, and likewise the title track also shines (though it's taken a long time to get used to the tribal hook!)
As a bonus you get plenty of extra tracks, haven't dug deeply to check if any of these didn't make the numerous compilations knocking about, but either way it's the icing on an already excellent package. Kajagoogoo rock, but I'll just stay anonymous if that's OK! ;-)