Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2013
Last listened to this over 20 years ago on vinyl so I was really glad when I found it on CD. Sounds just as good now. Great music
on 11 August 2015
I was feeling nostalgic when I ordered this. I've done it before in the past, and felt disappointed. I guess tastes change as we grow older; but, I wasn't disappointed with this purchase. Annie Lennox's voice is as clear today as it was back then and I enjoyed my trip back in time.
on 20 November 2013
Some dislike this disc because it's rockier than Eurythmics usually were. If you like loud, brash music this is for you, and on the live "In This Town" (my speaker set-up test) it gets heavy too.
on 21 June 2013
A classic album, with great tracks and no fillers! There is an infectious energy to the whole thing and the song writing and playing are Lennox and Stewart at their peak! Enjoy!
on 30 October 2015
I particularly like the album cover
on 4 March 2015
They are just brilliant
on 18 July 2014
Best delivery. Best prices.
on 1 November 2014
Very unhappy with this. It said: "Condition: Used - Very Good." but 7 out of 10 tracks were damaged and stalled.
Not "Very good" at all.