Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 14 February 2011
I am actually really impressed with this DVD. It is a bit old school but it does work if you do it 3 times a week. I personally like a bit more of an energetic start which this one isn't but it works wonders for toning you up so team it with some high impact aerobics and this will give you that beach body in a few weeks! I'd recommend getting some small weights as there is an arm toning section. A pair of leggings, leg warmers and a leotard wouldn't go a miss either! Give it a go though.
on 14 April 2009
This workout is great, it covers all the major problem areas of the body. Tums, bums, arms and legs will be sorted with this workout and I plan to use it regularly to get into my ideal bikini this summer.
All levels can use this workout and I recommend it to beginners.
on 8 May 2007
Bought the original Bikini Workout back in the 80's and found the programme excellent and results impressive, however - my VHS player is sadly on the blink so I recently purchased the re titled Shape up for The Sun in DVD format. Unlike Libby and the Girls in their fetching colourful 80s leotards and hairstyles in the video my Body is now 60 years old - sadly, I can't change MY format - but if a extra few inches appear on my body, then out comes this DVD - AND within a few days the results are amazing - So Travel back in time - Try it - pop on the High Factor and Seek the SUN!
on 30 January 2013
The quality of this DVD is poor - like a photo that is out of focus! A bit hazy. I found the exercises quite hard, but then I am almost 65!
on 31 January 2010
Good workout and you can feel the burn the next day! Funny early 1990's leotards.
on 6 May 2013
Wasn't fussed on this work out dvd, it's a little old school for me.
Would probably recommend it to an older generation.
on 5 February 2011
quite a slow and boring fitness DVD although ok if you are a beginner. Shocking outfits which are quite distracting!!
on 11 November 2009
I found this DVD too outdated to seriously follow and have since given it to the second hand shop. I am a fan of Libby Roberts and use my old VHS player to play The Shape Challenge instead.
on 19 January 2015
pleased with the item
on 25 June 2007
I have only used this work out once, it was rubbish. Good job it was so cheap otherwise I would have been very annoyed to have spent out on it.