Format: DVD|Change

on 9 May 2013
just another classic carry on film, they are so funny and always bring a smile to my face, could watchg it over and over again!!
on 7 January 2012
I watched this movie last night. It's a reasonable Carry On but seems to lack some of the magic of the earlier films in the series. This was written by Dave Freeman. He does a pretty good job but is obviously going to be compared to the great Talbot Rothwell. The two Kenneths (Williams and Connor) put in solid performances here. My favourite one here is Peter Butterworth as the odd job man on the camping site.
on 28 August 2014
Good episode from the long series of films. Not too often seen on TV.
on 5 July 2015
Very funny, and a good laugh. You can't beat a Carry On film.
on 20 August 2014
Good bawdy fun. It certainly made me laugh out loud.
on 13 January 2011
This film is my absolute favourite. The characters are absolutely hilarious and the script extremely funny. This is the best one I have watched so far and takes some beating. I bought this and two others after seeing some of it recently on TV, I enjoyed it so much that I thought I would order it for some light hearted entertainment. My wife and I sat down to watch it over Christmas when the TV was not that good, and we both really laughed and laughed at this film. Its been years since we have watched any of the Carry On films and this was just as funny as it was back then (although we were both only children at that time). Assisted by a few glasses of wine this film was fantastic....try it you'll enjoy it!
on 1 September 2014
Hassle free purchase, how it should be. Thanks.
on 27 November 2003
this is the film after carry on dick, in which sid james, babs and hattie departed the film series. However, kenny williams, windsor davis, jack douglas, joan sims, berny breslaw and kenny connor do an excellent job filling in the gaps. Kenny connor runs a campsite in which all of the others attend. kenny connor is leading a field trip and berny breslaw is on holiday with his wife and his mother in law (joan sims). This film is basically a poor mans carry on camping becuase its not quite as good, but it still raises a few smiles
on 24 January 2016
a really funny film - It amazes me how they used to get away with the double entrendres - but they make me laugh every time I see these movies
on 1 August 2015
Comes from the age of an innocent, gentler, much nicer Britain before the twin curses of selfish materialism and the nasty witch-hunts of the dour and humourless political correctness which blight Britain today.
Begins with a hysterical scene where the pompous Professor Roland Crump (Kenneth Williams) accidentally puts on a film of a stripper instead of the scheduled documentary in a lecture on prehistoric man.
Crump is teamed up with the beautiful and funny Professor Anna Vooshka (Elke Sommer) in leading a team of student archaeologists to uncover some ancient Roman army camp ruins under a popular camping site peopled with an array of mismatched characters providing comedy of errors, filled with fun.
Bernard Bresslaw plays Arthur Upmore who's holiday with his wife Linda (Patsy Rolands) is rather burdened bu having to take along Linda's crotchety mother . Meanwhile butcher Fred Ramsden (Windsor Davies) and electrician Ernie Bragg (Jack Douglas arrive for a fishing expedition while there wives are away at a health spar. They soon try to bed (with hilarious consequences two extremely sexy young ladies Carol (Sherrie Hewson) and Sandra (Carol Hawkins) on a camping trip.

Added to the mix is the bumbling manager of the campsite Major Leaf (Kenneth Connor) and oddjob man Henry Barnes (Peter Butterworth) Another wonderful, uproariously funny installment in this much loved British comedy series , will have you in stitches with its constant witty sexual innuendo , hilarious antics and continual mishaps.