Format: DVD|Change
Price:£22.90+ £1.26 shipping

on 27 January 2005
If you are looking for a great fat burning dvd then this is not the one for you. However if you are short on time and you are looking for a toning dvd then this one is GREAT!
People who have tried real and rapid results know what they will be in for when they purchase this one!
This is real and rapid results in three shorter routines.
Good if you are looking for toning only!
on 29 September 2005
I have only had this a few days and I've been doing it twice a day the 1st workout I do in the morning and workout 1 and 2 in the afternoon.I can feel a difference and it makes me feel much better about myself.Maybe in a few weeks I will see the results.
It is great for someone who is a beginner the only thing which I could moan about is you need weights and a workout mat which it doesnt state until you actually do the workout
on 30 June 2005
If like me you are busy, and fitting in exercise is difficult, then this is for you.
The DVD consists of 3 sessions, each 20 minutes long including warm up and cool up. The sessions are varied enough, so you don't get bored too soon.
Most of the moves focus on 'chiselling' and toning up your wobbly bits, but I find that if you use weights, and give it your all, you do get a very good workout, and will build up a sweat in no time.
The only criticism I have, is that the cover doesn't mention the exercise mat and weights, which are essential once you have got used to the routine.
on 30 January 2002
I have been using Beverley Callard's first video "Real Results" for quite a while now and I'm a big fan. I bought "Ultimate Results" as I often find it difficult finding time for the 60 minute "Real Results" workout and was excited about the idea of three separate 20 minute routines. Although these three shorter workouts do contain the same warm-up, exercise and cool-down sections as "Real Results", I was disappointed. I don't find 20 minutes is long enough to really get going and I'm left at the end thinking "so now what?" which is really frustrating. Many of the moves are re-cycled from "Real Results" but there are also many new ones and, in order to fit everything in to 20 minutes, Beverley has had to omit proper explanations of exactly how to do these exercises, which leaves me worrying that I may be in the wrong position and may end up hurting myself. Three separate short workouts was a good idea in theory, but I don't think it works in practice. However, I suppose that if you only have 20 minutes it's better than nothing. On a more positive note, I really like the music choices (on the whole) - there are some original artists in there, which is nice.
on 16 November 2000
I have used lots of work-out videos and found this to be one of the most effective. Easy to follow, safety conscious and very effective. There are different levels of fitness to follow and the video flows nicely from one area to another so that you don't tire too easily. You only need to use it three times a week and that is enough, it really helps tone hips and stomach and also arms. The only reservation is the cheesy music but apart from that it is very good and as Beverley is a real person not a Supermodel it gives you hope that it will and does work
on 5 October 2005
I have a large collection of exercise videos, and this is the one I keep coming back to. I like the fact that each workout is only 20 minutes long, so I can do it while dinner is cooking, and it's easier to motivate myself when I know I only have to do 20 minutes' exercise. Lazy, I know, but it works for me! The exercises are explained well, and in a very down-to-earth manner, by Beverley Callard, and afterwards you get that pleasant ache in your muscles that tells you you've put the effort in. The exercises are hard enough to make you feel you're working, but not hard enough to put you off. This video, and Rosemary Conley's "New Body By Design", are my two favourites, and I've had great results from both of them.
on 30 June 2001
This video is GREAT, at last I have found one that works, feels good with out leaving flurry marks on my carpet or coffee tables flying through the windows. The music is catchy and not so trendy that it becomes dated.The three different parts mean you can chop and change to alleviate boredom and Bev does make you feel as though she knows what she's talking about. Let's face it, anyone who can cope with Jim must have something about them! Unlike many presenters she doesn't seem patronising. Must be that Lancashire wit. Overall an effective workout, which does leave you toned, slimmer and not knackered.
on 15 January 2006
I have tried many fitness videos and always have come back to Rapid Results. The music is now cheesy and dated but the exercises are set at all levels so anyone can do them. They flow one to the next to give an allover workout and the results are soon obvious. New exercisers should not push too hard or be prepared to soak in a hot tub afterwards. I couldn't walk up the stairs the next day but it felt worth it. It would be good if it could be re-done in dvd format.
on 18 August 2000
This tape can be played again and again without becoming boring. The three 20 minute sessions are challenging without being too frantic. I haven't seen anything better.
on 20 February 2002
I've been using Beverley Callard's original workout video "Real Results" for quite some time and recently decided to try the follow-up "Rapid Results" for a bit of variety. The format is the same as that used in the original video starting with a warm-up then exercise routines chiefly designed to tone the arms, legs then abdominal muscles and finishing with a cool-down section. There are some nice features in "Rapid Results" such as the use of dance steps like the mambo and (especially for us Scots who were brought up on this stuff) the pas-de-bas. Personally, I don't like the routines as much as those used in "Real Results" - I think she used most of her good ones in that first video - except for the abdominal section which contains a very cool chorus line-style high kicking section accompanied by "Night and Day". This makes the exercise sufficiently fun that you can (almost) forget the terrible burning pain developing in your flabby abdominal muscles! I have to say that the choice of music is on the whole very disappointing - if you're not a fan of sixties (and older) music you may want to give this video a miss. If you're only going to buy one Beverley Callard workout video I would definitely recommend "Real Results" - the original and still the best!