on 5 September 2003
I've purchased many childrens games in the past and most are badly disguised, boring educational games that my kids can see right through. This one's different, it looks beautiful, the characters are really brought to life and the games themselves (I've still only played half of them) are really fun, enjoyable games, okay so they do have some educational element but they're fun and thats what kids want. Even I've been playing it for hours!
Buy it, its better than watching the videos!
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2006
My four year old was absolutely thrilled with this game. Living in Greece and my child not speaking English, I thought at first it might be difficult for my child to comprehend but from the start he had no difficulty experimenting after I explained what he had to do. After that he was on his way playing without my help. (Now he wants to learn english to play more games...)

I found this game very useful in training kids to use computers (mouse, keyboard etc) and thereby learn to maniupulate shapes, solve problems in the maize, explore in the dungeons all this in the fun filled colourful setting of the game. In all a great game for the age group specified.
on 13 December 2007
There are so many expensive poor quality offerings in the childrens games market, its refreshing to find a title that's as good as this one.
Our pre-school children love Bob's Castle Adventure.
The voices are familiar, the graphics are superb, navigation is very easy, and the range of activities is very generous... there must be close to 15 different games to play.
Strongly recommended for pre-school children.