5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby walker
I purchased this for my grandson. The bricks are lovely as the edges are beautifully smooth and the colours are great. This is an excellent product which is finished to a high standard.
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Derbyshire lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy enough!
I bought this for my 1 year old son who is just getting himself up onto his feet and attempting to walk. He's an absolute giant though, so this is far too light for him and he keeps on pushing it too fast for his feet and falling over, or just tipping it over trying to pull himself up. We've weighed the tray down with tins of beans etc but he just pulls these off. For...
Published on 6 April 2012 by lmlowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 July 2012
S. Butler (Highland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Well priced compared to others, but robust, solid and brightly coloured, my 10month old has been delighted with this since we opend the box and is already trying to use it as a walker with no prompting from us. A good mixture of interesting shapes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - fun, sturdy and colourful, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Great product - it was very easy to put together and both my kids love it. It looks fantastic with its varied colours and I think that it is well built enough to withstand the clumsiest child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I purchased this product for my Grandson for Christmas. It has already given him hours of enjoyment. It is of extremely good quality. Although there are cheaper similar products about. You get what you pay for. I am sure that as he is only just approaching one he will continue to have fun with this toy, especially when, the weather improves and he can use it out of doors and have even more fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality baby walker. No brake feature though. But is it actually needed? Not in our case., 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
When I first received this walker I was impressed by the quality. It's very sturdy, very beautiful and easy to assemble. Then I gave it to my 10-month old, who were so eager to walk, to try and it was quite awful. She couldn't keep up with the walker as it has no brake feature or any sort of friction adjustment. So I was quite upset as it seemed really dangerous. So I thought that this is a waste of money and we can only allow her to use this walker when we are closely supervising her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. The next day we let her try again and, to my surprise, she was able to control her paces with the walker so well that the brake feature wouldn't be needed even if it were there. I guess this is why the break feature wasn't added there in the first place. Probably most babies do learn fast when it comes to basic skills like walking. She's been using it for about a month now and she loves it. She can't walk without support yet so this must be quite fun for her.

One thing to note though. This walker won't turn easily as the wheels do not swivel so you have to lift the front wheels to left or right when you want to turn so a child can't really do that themselves in the beginning. I don't know when they would be able to do that (at least our daughter can't do that yet).

Also, just a few days after we bought this walker, we saw in the news that in Canada baby walkers are banned as they delay the walking by a few weeks and they cause accidents. I do understand the reasons but for our baby, she just enjoys it so much and she learns a lot more than just about walking. She now knows she has to stop before it hits the wall. She now knows to ask for help when she wants it to turn. She likes to go on it and use it as scooter. This walker also comes with nice wooden blocks with different shapes and colours. And of course you have to watch them when you let them play with it. So all in all I am very happy with this product. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby walker with bricks, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
My grandson loved this for his 1st birthday helped him to walk and had loads of fun building
with the bricks, strong and sturdy, well priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Best birthday present, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought this for my neice who is one and she absolutely loves it, and it helps her to walk and loves playing with the colourful building bricks

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab baby walker, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Bought this walker for my son who is cruising at the moment. Very easy to build,very study and doesn't tip when my son is walking and leaning on it.Prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish there were more stars, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I spent a very long time looking for a traditional walker to try to encourage my 9 month old daughter to use her legs. A lot of them are very pricey and seem to have reviews saying that they are not very stable.

This walker, while not cheap, is certainly not the most expensive out there, but it is beautifully made. The colours are vibrant and my daugher just loves to play with the different shaped blocks, although she is mostly facsinated with the round ones - maybe because my husband is a hockey fan and keeps using it as a puk with her! I toyed with the idea of getting one with the square blocks in, but the colours and shapes in this one are much more educational.

I find it to be very sturdy, and my daughter loves to walk up and down the living room giggling to herself while on the move. A must for any toddling baby.

As an aside I also have the Vtech plastic walker which she adores, but still prefers to push and walk with this wooden one!

3.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves this, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
We are slightly disappointed that the handle looks and is a bit wonky. It is impossible to tighten the screws sufficiently to stop the handle wobbling. However, we don't want to have to go through the boring process of sending it back although we know Amazon would replace it. We don't want the baby to be without it now that she has it. It is perfectly usable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully bright and sturdy, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
This is lovely - perfectly sized for a on year old, sturdy wheels, and the smooth bright bricks are small enough for little hands before they're walking.

Easy to assemble but you will need a small cross headed screwdriver.

Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks