on 15 January 2011
I purchased this for my grandson. The bricks are lovely as the edges are beautifully smooth and the colours are great. This is an excellent product which is finished to a high standard.
on 12 September 2009
Bought this for my daughter a few weeks ago and she just loves it. She pushes it up and down the living room and corridor and picks up toys and places them in the tray. In the beginning, she fell backwards a few times, gripping the handle, but soon found her balance. Not that interested in the bricks yet, tho. I'd certainly recommend to anyone who wants to encourage their babies to walk.
on 28 July 2010
I bought this for my granddaughter who I look after two days a week. As she is almost one she is a bit young to walk along pushing this on her own. She loves taking out the colourful wooden blocks and it seems to be a toy she could play with for many months, or perhaps the next year or two. It is very easy to put the handle on the base when it arrives; it looks most sturdy. I would need to be right nearby as she starts to push it along as it could perhaps go a bit too fast for her at this stage. An excellent toy I would highly recommend. Good value too!
on 6 April 2012
I bought this for my 1 year old son who is just getting himself up onto his feet and attempting to walk. He's an absolute giant though, so this is far too light for him and he keeps on pushing it too fast for his feet and falling over, or just tipping it over trying to pull himself up. We've weighed the tray down with tins of beans etc but he just pulls these off. For anybody else looking to buy one who has a tall/heavy child I'd maybe look at getting one with a deeper trolley on the front.

Apart from that it's a lovely toy my and son loves to play with it. Plus, the handle is a lot higher than the plastic walker he has which means he can actually reach it while standing without having to stoop!
on 20 March 2012
When I first received this walker I was impressed by the quality. It's very sturdy, very beautiful and easy to assemble. Then I gave it to my 10-month old, who were so eager to walk, to try and it was quite awful. She couldn't keep up with the walker as it has no brake feature or any sort of friction adjustment. So I was quite upset as it seemed really dangerous. So I thought that this is a waste of money and we can only allow her to use this walker when we are closely supervising her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. The next day we let her try again and, to my surprise, she was able to control her paces with the walker so well that the brake feature wouldn't be needed even if it were there. I guess this is why the break feature wasn't added there in the first place. Probably most babies do learn fast when it comes to basic skills like walking. She's been using it for about a month now and she loves it. She can't walk without support yet so this must be quite fun for her.

One thing to note though. This walker won't turn easily as the wheels do not swivel so you have to lift the front wheels to left or right when you want to turn so a child can't really do that themselves in the beginning. I don't know when they would be able to do that (at least our daughter can't do that yet).

Also, just a few days after we bought this walker, we saw in the news that in Canada baby walkers are banned as they delay the walking by a few weeks and they cause accidents. I do understand the reasons but for our baby, she just enjoys it so much and she learns a lot more than just about walking. She now knows she has to stop before it hits the wall. She now knows to ask for help when she wants it to turn. She likes to go on it and use it as scooter. This walker also comes with nice wooden blocks with different shapes and colours. And of course you have to watch them when you let them play with it. So all in all I am very happy with this product. Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2011
This walker is perfect for our 10 month old daughter. She enjoys playing with the blocks (banging them about, rather than building with them, as yet, but I expect she'll get the idea at some point :) and she absolutely loves walking around with it. She pulls herself up and then pushes it along. I brought it out a few weeks ago, but then put it away again because she just wasn't ready yet for the speed at which it moves. Now, it is just right and she is confident to walk with it. I think it will be a great toy for a while yet.
on 5 September 2009
bought for her first birthday, my daughter used this to get herself around the house before she walked independently.

she loved the freedom it gave her and built up her confidence to walk by herself.

she now uses the blocks to build with and loves being pushed around in the trolly.

very reasonably priced and a classic every child should have.
on 1 February 2011
Our 1 year old grandson was delighted with his birthday present. The bright blocks soon flew all round the room and the trolley was pushed around by very unsteady feet determined to get moving. He also discovered he could push it when crawling and hasn't stopped since!
on 18 September 2011
this toy is 2 in 1 - the blocks are an excellent size and made of wood with 24 pieces - enough for a 1 - 2 year old to be entertained and it is with a walker so my son is learning to push it around while taking his first steps. Very happy with this product.
on 5 November 2011
Bought for a friend's little girls first birthday - she loved it from the start. It has helped her stand and walk. Also a good solid wood toy - it does not look like it will flip over etc. Will be purchasing again for future children.