5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby walker
I purchased this for my grandson. The bricks are lovely as the edges are beautifully smooth and the colours are great. This is an excellent product which is finished to a high standard.
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Derbyshire lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy enough!
Published on 6 April 2012 by lmlowe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby walker, 15 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars My 1-year-old loves it, 12 Sep 2009
I. Gustafsson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Bought this for my daughter a few weeks ago and she just loves it. She pushes it up and down the living room and corridor and picks up toys and places them in the tray. In the beginning, she fell backwards a few times, gripping the handle, but soon found her balance. Not that interested in the bricks yet, tho. I'd certainly recommend to anyone who wants to encourage their babies to walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden push along truck, 28 July 2010
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought this for my granddaughter who I look after two days a week. As she is almost one she is a bit young to walk along pushing this on her own. She loves taking out the colourful wooden blocks and it seems to be a toy she could play with for many months, or perhaps the next year or two. It is very easy to put the handle on the base when it arrives; it looks most sturdy. I would need to be right nearby as she starts to push it along as it could perhaps go a bit too fast for her at this stage. An excellent toy I would highly recommend. Good value too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy enough!, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 1 year old son who is just getting himself up onto his feet and attempting to walk. He's an absolute giant though, so this is far too light for him and he keeps on pushing it too fast for his feet and falling over, or just tipping it over trying to pull himself up. We've weighed the tray down with tins of beans etc but he just pulls these off. For anybody else looking to buy one who has a tall/heavy child I'd maybe look at getting one with a deeper trolley on the front.

Apart from that it's a lovely toy my and son loves to play with it. Plus, the handle is a lot higher than the plastic walker he has which means he can actually reach it while standing without having to stoop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st Birthday Present, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Bought for a friend's little girls first birthday - she loved it from the start. It has helped her stand and walk. Also a good solid wood toy - it does not look like it will flip over etc. Will be purchasing again for future children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea!, 18 Sep 2011
Monique Guillamot (Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
this toy is 2 in 1 - the blocks are an excellent size and made of wood with 24 pieces - enough for a 1 - 2 year old to be entertained and it is with a walker so my son is learning to push it around while taking his first steps. Very happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
This walker is perfect for our 10 month old daughter. She enjoys playing with the blocks (banging them about, rather than building with them, as yet, but I expect she'll get the idea at some point :) and she absolutely loves walking around with it. She pulls herself up and then pushes it along. I brought it out a few weeks ago, but then put it away again because she just wasn't ready yet for the speed at which it moves. Now, it is just right and she is confident to walk with it. I think it will be a great toy for a while yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddle or bust!, 1 Feb 2011
Lynne James (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
Our 1 year old grandson was delighted with his birthday present. The bright blocks soon flew all round the room and the trolley was pushed around by very unsteady feet determined to get moving. He also discovered he could push it when crawling and hasn't stopped since!

5.0 out of 5 stars confidence builder, 5 Sep 2009
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
bought for her first birthday, my daughter used this to get herself around the house before she walked independently.

she loved the freedom it gave her and built up her confidence to walk by herself.

she now uses the blocks to build with and loves being pushed around in the trolly.

very reasonably priced and a classic every child should have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 30 May 2009
Christine Thiessen "chrthiessen" (Folkestone,Kent, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks (Baby Product)
I bought the baby walker for my niece's first birthday. It is the ideal present at this age. She just startet to walk and pushes the Walker endlessly around. The second benefit is that she can learn colours, how to make a tower or other edifices.
You see it is really a great toy.

I think all one-year and older will love the baby walker.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›