5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
what can you say about WMF it' s well designed and it' pleasure to use it.The soup ladle is very easy to wash even in a dishwasher.I am very happy with my purchase
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by Alex

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but MUCH cheaper elsewhere
I really like the quality of WMF Profi Plus. So much so that I decided to start building a set of the most commonly used items. I did a price check against a few online providers and found that the cost via Amazon was considerably more expensive, particularly if purchasing more that one item.

I am a huge fan of Amazon but they have got the pricing of WMF Profi...
Published 5 months ago by NAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 2 Jun 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, 11 May 2014
This review is from: WMF Profi Plus Soup Ladle (Kitchen & Home)
This looked fine when I bought it however it the scoop has separated from the handle after only being used about 20 times. As it turns out the two bits were only held together with four tiny bits of solder and not riveted. Very poor construction. However item was promptly refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but MUCH cheaper elsewhere, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: WMF Profi Plus Soup Ladle (Kitchen & Home)

I am a huge fan of Amazon but they have got the pricing of WMF Profi very wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 28 Oct 2013
R.E. Viewer (Scotland, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: WMF Profi Plus Soup Ladle (Kitchen & Home)
Just as ladle in the sense that there is nothing new or groundbreaking here in terms of the design. This is however constructed of a high grade steel and finished to a high quality polish. Joins are neat and the item looks good.

Hangs well and has been through the dish washer with no trouble. Worth the extra money over cheaper alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I paid that bit extra ..., 22 Dec 2012
This review is from: WMF Profi Plus Soup Ladle (Kitchen & Home)
I am glad I paid that bit extra for this ladle as I'm really pleased with it. It's good quality, very smart, stylish and has a useful hanging hook, if you need it. Good for soups, serving mulled wine etc., I can see it will last for years.

WMF Profi Plus Soup Ladle