5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Ingeniously designed, this whisks double cream & egg whites in no time at all & saves having to get the food processor out with all the washing up that entails.
I love it, so if you're looking to buy a new whisk I can wholeheartedly recommend this one.
Published on 13 July 2012 by Ms. Jane Bryant

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose!
The stainless steel loops are so thin in both whisk and ball that it cannot hold its shape. The ball on arrival was flattened slightly on one side. I tested the whisk on a bowl of water and after just a few movements the ball came out, the loops so weak that they could not hold their shape.
Completely and utterly useless! If I could give it 0 stars I would have.
Published 16 months ago by Moose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose!, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fackelmann Nirosta Inox 40458 Egg Whisk with Rolling Ball and Suspension Loop Stainless Steel (Kitchen & Home)
Completely and utterly useless! If I could give it 0 stars I would have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 13 July 2012
Ms. Jane Bryant "Jane Emily 25" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct. 2013
This is the second best investment I have made for ages. I bought a cheap whisk from a well known supermarket and it BROKE the second time I used absolutely gutted. So this time I decided to put a bit more money on it as I cannot live without a whisk. And it is just fantastic! the ball in middle help whisking even better so you actually make less effort I absolutely love it. For a keen baker like myself I believe I couldn't be happier. Just one thing because the ball in the middle is hard to reach for cleaning you need to rinse/clean it straight away (or i'm sure leaving it to rest in hot water would do the trick if you can'y be bothered), which is not a problem for me as I am used to do that anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars great whisk, 22 Feb. 2013
loving my kitchen gadgets as I do, I was looking for a great whisk...this is sturdy and a great design to allow for very fast and effective whipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisk, 15 Jan. 2013
Use it for gentle stirring or to put in plenty of tiny air bubbles.
Easily cleaned by whisking hot soapy water.
Quality manufacture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased good at mixing egg whites with less effort, 29 Dec. 2012
Mr. D. M. TRAYLOR "David" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
It was very good at mixing egg whites with less effort. Ths size of the whisk suits teh different size mixing bowls and looks great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse quality than you'd get in a Christmas craker, 5 April 2015
The picture looked like a good quality sturdy whisk. What arrived was a flimsy whisk made of very thin metal that did not resemble the picture but still had "Fackelmann" name on it. The wires of the whisk actually snapped the on the first use while whipping cream meaning the ball wouldn't stay inside.
A fork would be better than this utter rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best whisk for clumps!, 13 Jan. 2015
We use this for gelatine and starch-based sauces and desserts. The ball bearing in the centre and the extra wire part inside make short work of clumps, and it's perfectly easy to clean (unless you leave it to dry out, in which case, like anything, it'll need soaking). Love the fact that it's stainless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 Mar. 2015
When I opened the packet the small ball in the middle fell out of the main whist as the whisk prongs were all distorted and left a big hole for the ball to fall through. I managed to squash the prongs back together and hope when I use it the ball will not fall out and get lost in my food.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think its great. It works well, and is a talking point too., 23 Jan. 2014
Is innovative and very functional as well as being nice to look at. Mine got squashed by the postman, but was quite easy to return to the original shape. Obviously due to size, is best for larger whisking jobs. Extremely well made. This will last me forever.

Nice.