Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 October 2004
I first heard of the band on FIFA2004, where Jerk It Out is one of the soundtrack songs. I did a little research on them, and after a while i was convinced by the wonderful web to buy this album. Although not all the songs are of the same quality as Jerk It Out, many of them are well worth listening to. This will never be my favourite CD, but it is one that i am very happy that i own. Infectious beats, great lyrics and punky guitar riffs are heavily used all over this CD, and it makes for very enjoyable listening. I wasnt expecting anything interesting or clever from this CD, and if you are then you will be dissapointed, but if you want 10 tracks of enjoyable party music, this will keep you entertained at least until you buy a new CD. On reading this review, i realise it sounds quite scathing, but this is not intended. Certainly i would reccomend spending £6 on this, and you will find a nice little gem of an album here.
on 19 November 2015
perfection from a classic indie band,' jerk it out' is a brilliant psychedelic number, very authentic to the late 1960's,
great price & condition for a great band, brilliant stuff all round, say no more, quick to arrive would be my l\ast word.
on 22 January 2004
I bought this CD looking for a change in what i listen to. This was a very nice change i have to say. I enjoyed many tracks on this album these being just about all of them. The tracks that stand out are Sort it Out, Only You and and of course Jerk it Out. You've probably heard Jerk it OUt on some game and i can tell you it has one groovy sound. This in my opinion is one seriously underestimated album. Buy it plz, it is pleasent listening.
on 19 October 2004
Sweeden aparently. Like many other people, I first heard these guys on a computer game (FIFA 2004) - the song "Jerk it Out" was an instant hit with me, a kindof 60's organ based rock sound - "EXCELLENT!" I thought, so I read a couple of mixed reviews and decided to chance it.
39 Minutes of Bliss is basically true, it really is a good album of instant classics "showers" and songs that you eventually love after a few plays "growers". The album is practically split into these - the first half being the showers.
I simply cannot believe that an ace act hasn't had much promotion in the UK, im sure most Brits with a taste for quality rock would love this album and love to see them live! They're playing the UK around november/december 2004 I believe yet I've only heard one of their songs on the radio!
I'm sure that despite this being a great album, Caesars Palace (as known in native sweeden), have yet to achieve their best album.... much more to come I am sure...
on 27 May 2015
Brilliant!
on 21 May 2015
Excellent.
on 11 July 2004
Like many, I heard Jerk It out on SSX 3 (Brill game, get that aswell!). About 3 months later I bought 39 Minutes of Bliss and I was hell impressed. Although there are a few c**p tracks there are several (Especially the first three) that are the same top notch quality as Jerk It Out. If you liked that, BUY THIS!
on 19 June 2004
Well, I heard "Jerk it out" playing SSX 3 and just HAD to get the CD. And I'm glad I got it. Great stuff :D