5.0 out of 5 stars superb, lots of charm
I'm not a big fan of the Disney corporation but I have to say they have kept extremely faithful to the spirit of AA Milne's books in this film - a very nice story revolving around the calmest of the Pooh gang.
Published on 24 Sep 2004 by Allenian One

3.0 out of 5 stars Piglets adventure
Have purchased other related Winnie Pooh & friends dvds and so bit dissappointed in this story, Similar to some others and did not hold grand daughters attention as others have.
Published 12 months ago by S. M. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, lots of charm, 24 Sep 2004
Allenian One (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
What's particularly good is the emphasis in the story on Piglet's low-key decency and common sense and how nobody ever listens to him - preferring to go along with the others' madcap schemes. It's good that young viewers are occasionally seeing that it's not always best to be carried along with the crowd!
Aside from that, this is one of the few films for little children that I can actually sit and watch with my daughter for a while. It's very charmingly done, which means it can be viewed again and again and has some of the best songs I've heard in any children's film for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwwwwww..., 19 Feb 2005
I am 14 years old and I used to love winnie the pooh (Well I still do.) This is a heartwarming optomistic tale but instead of the main charachter being pooh or tigger, it is Piglet. This is possibly the best children's movie ever made. Also, great music video at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sooo sweet., 21 Sep 2004
Maya Åstrup Olsen "Maya Åstrup" (Copenhagen) - See all my reviews
My daughter is 15 months old and she absolutely loves this movie. It's sweet, the songs are nice and the moral's good - even if you're very small (like a little sister) you can still be a big help. I personally like this movie better than the Tigger one, it's less bouncy and has more of the original book's low-key, mellow feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars masterpiece, 10 Sep 2003
This one is quite a gentle movie, and this matches Piglet's personality. Quite different to Tigger's 2000 movie. Both movies are special and feel like masterpieces. Both easily entertain 2 & 3 year old's for the duration of the film. There is an interlude part of the piglet film that seems to celebrate the artwork skills similar to the "uncle tiggers" sketch from Tigger's movie. The Piglet one is much better

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Year Old twins - silenced, 9 Feb 2009
G. Williams "purplegaily" (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
Wow - I have 2 little boys, who won't sit still for much - but this film is it. They always ask for piglet, and love the bees. The don't like to see rabbit and tigger fighting, but they like to watch this at least once a week.

I can't get the sound track out of my head - 'a few good freinds' rolls around my skull far more than anything I've heard on the radio recently. At least it's a decent ditty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small piglets can be helpful and important too, 10 Sep 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
My toddler son has decided that he absolutely LOVES Winnie the Pooh after he was bought the Winnie the Pooh DVD for his Birthday by a family member which turned out to be a blessing on a recent trip away with a long drive as it kept him amused watching it on the DVD player in the car. So when we recently went away on a trip needing another long drive I knew we needed to get another DVD to keep him amused instead of having the Winnie the Pooh movie on repeat driving me a bit nuts listening to it over and over again in the car and the hotel!
My son has been laughing out loud at this movie which sees Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit and Eeyore realising how important and helpful Piglet is after previously dismissing his help on a honey gathering scheme for him being too little. Piglet goes missing and they look through Piglet's memory book to find him which also helps them remember all of the times where Piglet has helped them and how helpful for a little person Piglet really is. I loved eeyore announcing in his ever droneful voice about the new bee hive for the bees to go to so Pooh and the rest could rob the honey out of the current one and to hear my son laughing out loud at lots of parts in the film.
A brilliant little film which has also recently been on the Disney channel but has been perfect on our recent trip away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piglets big movie, 8 Mar 2011
I am really too old for Winnie the pooh and thought I had grown out of it but this is a great movie.I can guarantee it will make you feel better whether you are angry , sad ,or just feeling down / sick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 15 Oct 2010
Delightful entertainment for young children. A full length feature with all of the regular characters, keeps young ones enthralled throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piglet., 26 May 2014
My granddaughter loves anything to do with poo bear.loves this DVD and watches it for ages.delivery was fast and would purchase again from this co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice movie, 11 May 2014
Ms. F. Ingram "Fran" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely little movie, it doesn't seem too long either which is perfect for my 2.5 yr old's attention span who adores it!

Piglet's Big Movie [VHS] [2003]
Piglet's Big Movie [VHS] [2003] by Francis Glebas (VHS Tape - 2003)