5.0 out of 5 stars A great cd, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Before & After (Audio CD)
I have been interested of the wannadies music for a number of years, the first song I heard from them were the 'you and me' in the mid 90's when I was about 15. Although I had already had a couple of songs from this album on some numerous compilations, including 'skin' and 'every you every me' but I could not find any of wannadies albums in shops in the town I live, so this is the first album I've had from his band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just the "You and Me Song", 11 May 2003
This review is from: Before & After (Audio CD)
Ok, yes, the Wannadies did that song that was on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack. We all know. Not many people know that they have a career spanning 3 decades now, and that the reason they've managed to keep this alive, is by sounding damn good!
This new album, already available in Scandinavia for a few months prior to the UK release, was questionable whether it was going to make it at all. Now it's here, take one listen and be hooked.
The album is split into two sections ("before" and "after"), the first in the Wannadies style we come to know and love, and the latter section is more a mis match of the direction they want to be taking.
So if you're an old skool fan, or if you're just getting into them, this album appeals to all!

Before & After
Before & After by Wannadies (Audio CD - 2003)