Format: DVD|Change

on 27 May 2003
My son loved it from the moment we bought this. 6 episodes in one and then a couple of extra features. If your child likes noddy, then they'll probably have seen these episodes on TV but that doesn't matter as you'll get some peace and quiet whilst they take the stories in. The alphabet game is a bit tame and not worth the effort but overall the stories are a winner in our house.
on 7 June 2011
I bought this DVD for my 2.8 year old son as he loves Noddy. To my horror, the first and last stories are about Monsters, Noddy being very scared and unable to sleep in one, and being chased by a monster in the other - very dark and scary for my young one. He was so scared that he didn't sleep well and woke up screaming a few nights. I had to hide the DVD away, not sure I'll ever use it again.
I strongly believe the DVD cover should at least make it clear that there are 2 scary monster stories on it.
on 8 July 2003
There is no doubting that this new version of Noddy is superbly animated. They are a great accompianment to the books.
Our 3 year old son just loves it. Definately one to watch.
on 29 June 2011
my son who is 2 years old has jsut discovered Noddy and he absolutely loves this DVD and as an adult i can honestly say i enjoyed sitting through it with him i would 100% recommend this DVD to any child and/or toddler
on 12 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift for our two grandsons. They love the stories and have watched them numerous times..to the point where us grandparents are almost "word perfect"!! I certainly recommend this item.
on 19 January 2013
Everybody, young and old, loves Noddy. My 3 and a half year old is no exception. Hasn't watched it that often but he did get lots of other things for Christmas. A good DVD that will be watched fro years to come.
on 13 February 2013
I read a lot of the Noddy and Big Ears books but didn't see them on TV. I liked the understated , 'Behave decently' theme - much better than the more usual loud moralising.
on 30 April 2014
Excellent for the age group and my grandchildren enjoyed it thoroughly Given as a birthday present to my grandson but granddaughter enjoyed it two there are ages 5 and 3
on 30 May 2012
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson who loves Noddy. Very colourful and funny and he loves to watch it. Ideal for boys or girls
on 12 May 2015
Makes a change from Peppa Pig when trying to keep the little one occupied! But that "Hey Hey it's Noddy" song.........