on 23 April 2008
This is perfect for my little one and I. She gets bored not being able to see and used to cry everytime we travelled. Now that this toy is in the car, she concentrates so much on watching and reaching for the toys that she forgets completely that I am paying attention to the road rather than her. Leads to a much more pleasent journey for all of us. It's bright, colourful and fastens with two long pieces of velcro so you can decide how high or low you want it. Perfect and simple.
on 4 April 2009
This seems in principle a good idea/ design but with a backward facing car seat it was a real pain to wedge betwen the seat and the car seat bar - plus we have one of those infant mirrors so that I can see my baby in the rear view mirror and it is very difficult or fiddly to use both products together. So very disappointed over all.
on 4 December 2013
Our little one was constantly bored in between getting into a car and falling asleep in his rear facing car seat so this is a brilliant idea to keep him occupied. Especially now that he is getting bigger and can hold the toys and watch them swing in time with the car mvoements!
on 30 May 2010
I bought this toy to keep my little girl occupied on longer car journeys. However it didn't occur to me that once I had it attached I would not be able to see her in the mirror. I used it for about 2 weeks but she was not that taken with it (she was 5 months old at the time) and it bothered me that I couldn't see her - especially when we were on longer journeys. I have removed the toy now and she doesn't miss it and I am much happier now that I can see her. Having said all that it it a well made product and maybe in a few months when I am less concerned about keeping an eye on her I will put it back up and see how we go.
on 27 October 2012
We all love this toy! My 2 year-old son actually grew with this and now my 6 months doughter seems to enjoy it too. We usually make 6hours journeys so we had to find something safe to keep the baby occupied for as long as possible during these journeys. So, I can say that it is perfect for its purpose! I highly recommend it!
on 15 May 2014
It kept baby entertained but the way it hangs hides my mirror so it blocks my view,so am unable to see her
on 7 February 2012
the toy looks great and easy to install in the car.
The colors are great and attract my 9 months old's attention.
the miror is a bit useless, too low(feet level) baby can not see himself!!
It is difficult for him to catch the toys(too far) so he keeps trying....and trying makes him busy!!!
I will say that this toy is ok but not amazing.
I dont regret buying it but the price is a bit too high for what it is.
It's a shame that it doesnt play any music, it would have been great to have some relaxing rhymes to soothe baby.
Overall this product is average, my baby seems to like looking at it but i was hoping for more fun and action.
on 19 May 2011
This is a nice car toy and my daughter seems to like it. However, I think it's a bit expensive for what it is. Also, the toys are not detachable and the butterfly's stretchy legs are too hard even for me.
on 23 November 2011
Nice colours and fun. It cacthes the baby attention and the material is ok and safe. My baby likes to touch it, especially with the feet.
on 3 February 2012
I love this toy, I work as a nanny and brought this for my baby 3 months as i was spending alot of time in the car. great toy it has bright colours and dangling toys which my little one would watch, as he got older (now 6 months) he now grabs and plays with the toys and really loves it. it is really easy to fit as it only has 2 clips that you attach to the headrest, takes less the a min. it has lasted really well and still looks new. and after 3 months (of now quite rough) play!!! is still going!! if you are looking and buying this toy do you will not be disapointed. (my friend brought the one up from this one with music it drives her mad as the music plays even with no childen in the car.)

See one answered question