5.0 out of 5 stars clubland finally delivers
When i saw that clubland were to release a hardcore album i was dreading it. I hate clubland. I really detest clubland. But having heard good reviews both in person and on the internet i had to investigate and this compilation is amazing!
Published on 4 May 2005 by P. Robertson

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear :(
CD2
Now we reached the pinnacle of all remix treachery...
Before I start ranting and raving I'd like to point out I am grateful to Flip 'n' Fill for bringing back such Happy Hardcore diamonds as "Shooting Star" (unfortunately been played to death)
"True Love Never Dies" and "Have you Ever" although the remix’s haven’t been too bad...
they...
Published on 26 Jun 2003 by kevvy_poohs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars clubland finally delivers, 4 May 2005
P. Robertson "paully_wally" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
If you are into clubland and have never really listened to hardcore buy this album and you will be amazed at how fresh the tracks sound! There are good hardcore mixes of plenty of trance tracks and plenty of original hardcore tracks, including a disc full of hixxy tracks/mixes. Most of the tracks are vcal-based. It may not have the variety of styles of hardcore that the bonkers albums have but this is still a 5 star album and the perfect introduction to the commercial side of hardcore for all you trance fans.
HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 5 May 2005
Atlast, hardcore is getting the rewards it deserves! It has been producing music of a higher quality than your average dance music for the past few years now, with its hard fast pumping quality happy melodys! This 3cd album is packed full of the danciest hardcore tunes around that you can't help nodding your head and dancing to! If you like dance music but have been put off by hardcore's reputation, buy this album and plunge into a higher level of quality euphoric dance sounds! Look out for Bonkers 14, which will be equally as uplifting. Favourite tune on Clubland Extreme Hardcore, Special D - come with me (Hixxy remix)
Hardcore Forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an Album, 2 May 2005
Usually with these albums I only listen to the bonus CD because they are usually the only ones with good tracks on them. But this album is Amazing!! On the first CD every track is brilliant and I beleive number 9 (Slide) is the best on the album.
The second album isn't as good as the first one, but some tracks on are very good. As for the bonus CD it is AWESOME and I am a massive Hixxy fan and most of the songs on it are some of his best yet. I have been waiting for the next Clubland album for a while, and this was worth the wait. For Clubland albums this one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars trancecore it is then, 1 Sep 2005
ok i havent been into hardcore that long but im really starting to lean towards the techno trance/ trancore side rather than happy hardcore, purely because of the energy and euphoria that comes from trance. ok so theres been 2 big commercial 'trancecore cd's out this year' hardcore nation and clubland xtreme hardcore. when i first listened to disc 1 of hardcore nation i thought it was great but found the other 2 discs dissapointing. so i got this cd and was pleased with the majority.
disc 1. some good tunes from styles are the standouts really and some good re con remixes, overall probabaly the weakest disc out of the 3 for me.
disc 2. a very good cd i like pretty much all of it, stand out tracks for me being, neckbraker, ls drive, elements and most of all cutting deep.
disc 3. now ive seen a few people say this was dissapointing, now either they're expectation is too high or im listening to the wrong stuff, personally i love hixxy, and i can listen to this cd over and over i like the hardcore takes on set you free and come with me, but to be honest they get boring quick. better than life is good as is end of time, your shining isnt bad but ive heard better versions. but the main reason i love this cd so much is track 9. nightlife. especially the last section if they cut out the bloke talking and just repeated the last line i think it will be stronger but it is dope as hell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trancecore at its very best, 23 May 2005
Higgy (Nottingham,England) - See all my reviews
After only recently getting into hardcore in the last year, i have decided that trancecore is my favourite kind of hardcore and this album backs up my theory. Utter class from start to finish, usually not one to touch clubland albums due to they're chessiness this one blew me away. Uplifting and melodic would be my words to describe this, cd1 is the best but then its darren styles what do you expect. cd2 also awesome, the bonus cd not that amazing but the last track on it 'You're shining' by styles & breeze is the best track on the album. BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 12 May 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Clubland X-Treme (Audio CD)
you have to like the fast dance music in order to enjoy this album. although it offers xtreme lyrics it is not as good as the first two clubland albums. but if you do have the first two this is a good purchase for you and you will love the catchy beats. enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear :(, 26 Jun 2003
CD2
Now we reached the pinnacle of all remix treachery...
they are no match for the original hardcore classics....
but that’s where it ends, now I understand this is a remix of flip and fills remix of "Field of Dreams" but this is appalling and I felt physically angry after hearing it, diazepam isn’t cheap u know :).
I hope good 'ol Force and Styles have a plan in motion involving the words "cut" and "brake cables".. If not, e-mail me guys, I'll sort u out.
Never have I felt so annoyed at the blatant destruction and desecration of an Anthem such as this. Not to mention disregard for the creators feelings.
Then the inevitable appearance of N-Trance Set you free, I’ll just point out the original and say no more :). I haven’t heard a remix that has come close to the original which I think, and don’t quote me on this, was released in ’95 ish anyway :)
Proving that if it aint broken dont fix it :)
Don’t even get me started on the Flip ‘N’ Fill Shooting Star remix :)
Swiftly moving onto Jan Wayne’s version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" ugh :( say no more :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Stuff, 2 May 2005
Mr. Iain Craig "MoleDJ" (Scotland!) - See all my reviews
I never thought i would thank AATW but they have made a great choice doing this Hardcore Clubland each song is absolutely amazing even if you havent heard hardcore this is your chance, i have been a fan for quite some time now this cd is packed with choons well worth the cash. i'd have given this 1,000,000 stars unfortunatly 5 were the most but i say buy this album, support hardcore.
Mole

3.0 out of 5 stars Clubland, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Clubland X-Treme (Audio CD)
Bought for the youth members and they seem to like it. Not my cup of tea but there you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Aug 2013
Love it and it got it rate just because its an amazing album

Recommend to any one who loves hardcore music

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Clubland X-Treme
Clubland X-Treme by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2003)