on 22 February 2012
Though I love Latin music I wasn't looking for this item, it was on a list of 'those who bought also bought' etc, when browsing other items.

Well, it cost me £0.01p plus postal charge and it wasn't exactly a bad deal! I blinked once when I saw the bargain price and then rushed it into my checkout PDQ.

It arrived new and sealed and I played it loud one evening - it just about peeled up the carpet as the spectacular show and formidable band, full of Latin and Salsa maestros provided a tumultuous backdrop for the glamourous Ms Cruz.

She powers through her songs in great style whilst the virtuoso musicians in the star-studded orchestra thread in many superb solos and really crank up the temperature.

It's a steamy, relentlessly atmospheric tour-de-force and is thoroughly recommended. It would be madness not to buy now!
on 17 December 2012
This DVD needs a more accurate description. There is very little of Celia Cruz which is very disappointing. Not that the Fania Allstars are not great in their own right, but the description make it sound that this DVD is Celia Cruz in concert. Still, the price is right.
on 19 June 2010
Für jeden Salsa Liebhaber ein wichtiges Konzert aus der Geburtsstunde der Salsa aus New York. Tempramentvolle Musik aus den Anfangsjahren der Salsa. Die Bildqualität der DVD könnte besser sein.