5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Value For Money
Published on 8 Oct 2009 by aaj87142

1.0 out of 5 stars The absolute pits!!!
Published on 19 April 2011 by Savita

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Value For Money, 8 Oct 2009
aaj87142 "aajones" (S Yorkshire......UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox (Accessory)
I am sometimes wary of the price of cd-rs as the lower price one's dont always record that well & some don't even allow playback after recording. The one thing I can say after purchasing these cd-rs is thati will definitely be buying them again as the quality of these give 100% results everytime. For the price of these Memorex cd's I would not consider buying anything else at this time. Memorex are a Good quality name and keep producing time after time. DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, works every time..., 18 Jun 2011
messiahontrial (Amazonian jungle, West Yorkshire.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox (Accessory)
I've used TDK, Verbatim & now these Memorex CD-R's, and I've never had a problem with any of them.

I'm not in the least bit "techy", but would suggest that the previous problems that others have posted are more to do with their systems, rather than the CD-R's that they're using.

My tower was built mainly from 2nd hand parts, has a dual-core processor, 500 Gb memory and a new memory board. Beyond that, I haven't got a clue. Perhaps a better informed and educated individual could confirm my suspicions ?

I received excellent service from indigostarfish, and would highly recommend them to others.

One final point; why would a global brand, like Memorex, manufacture a product that wasn't "fit for purpose" ?

Even if they are "out-sourcing", which I suspect they are, they must have QC in place to guarantee the quality of the product, surely ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Flawlessly!, 4 Sep 2009
C. Patel - See all my reviews
This review is from: Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox (Accessory)
The CD's are of high quality and the delivery was prompt! Good brand and I would recommend that you should buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen!, 9 May 2007
M. J. Houghton "Mike" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
These are perfectly fine CD-Rs! I have used many, and they store data/play music/hold games, whatever you want completely fine!

Just because you have burned music onto them in the wrong formate doesn't mean they are bad CDs!

1.0 out of 5 stars The absolute pits!!!, 19 April 2011
I've used many, many CDs and usually with no problem but these are completely useless. The first audio CD I copied for the car had a strange rumbling in the background on the bass (played indoors, not in the car!)and then when I burnt a stack of MP3 CDs they wouldn't play at all, just blipped and jumped. I bought some new CDs of another brand and they played MP3 perfectly. I recommend that you do not buy these useless cheap CDs. If only I could rate them zero since they are getting chucked out. I really wish I could return them for a refund but I doubt that is possible when I've started using them. I might ask though.

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, 26 Feb 2009
R. Smith "tilefan" (uk) - See all my reviews
I have tried so many types with limited success, I have been very pleased with the first 50 that I have recorded, I will reorder Memorex and recomend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems for me!, 28 Feb 2010
Miss "crazyminx" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was a little put off by some of the negative reviews on here, but I decided to go ahead and buy these CDs anyway because they are such good value. And I'm really pleased that I did. I've had no issues with them at all so far. My computer recognises them easily and records onto them without any problem. The resulting audio CDs then play absolutely fine in my CD player, laptop and even car stereo. These should last me for ages and for the price I'm really happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox (Accessory)
I have used a whole tub and not had one failure. Alot of negative reviews but for the price i think they are very good. I think sometimes discs just don't agree with certain system setups, so if you find a brand that works well stick to it. I am very happy with these discs and would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyrus CD6 SE, 12 Jan 2010
D. Haslam (Lancs.) - See all my reviews
If you have one these Cyrus CD players you will know how sensitive they are to the type of CD-R used. Mine won't work with Sony, Maxell, Verbatim or TDK CD-Rs, but these MEMOREX discs work just fine. I have therefore obtained a good stock of these at really good prices, just in case Memorex stop making them or change the specification.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good..., 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox (Accessory)
Sometimes you don't get what you pay for,but these work a treat & are well priced.
Does exactly the same job as the previous (more expensive) ones I had before.
Not a bad thing to say about these.

Memorex M00285 CD-R 52x 50 Pack Cakebox