Format: DVD|Change

on 15 September 2003
I love Blue. I really do. I'm probably the biggest New Zealand fan of Blue there ever was (btw I'm not a new reviewer, I have 110 reviews on amazon.com), and my first review on .co.uk is this brilliant DVD.
The One Love Live Tour DVD is very special to me, because it was my first DVD ever. I recently got a DVD player as a present, and this came with it. I watched it straight away, because I'm a Blue fanatic (especially Duncan).
You gotta love it! It's jampacked with loads of features. Rundown of each part:
DVD 1
1. Concert
The main part of the DVD. This is fantastic! It is the whole concert, with just the talking bits between the songs edited out. All the songs are performed to the boys' best ability and they sound amazing. The 70's medley part is excellent, I love their outfits and the 70's songs. The finale song "Fly By" is amazing, and I love the ballads, and everything else. At the beginning of the concert is a tour diary, showing how they put together the tour and introducing all the people who make it work.
2. Set List
Here you can choose what song of the concert you'd like to go to. You can choose from every song, including the tour diary.
3. Tour Extras
Here you can choose the video wall or Blue Talk to the Audience. In the video wall, you can choose to watch the videos that start off the concert, and watch the 70's medley video in full. The 70's one is HILARIOUS. I nearly died laughing the first time I watched it, and even now I still laugh. In Blue Talk To The Audience, you can watch Blue introduce their dancers and their band, and talk to the crowd, hyping them up.
DVD 2
1. Videos from "One Love"
These are the videos to the singles released from the One Love album. They are "One Love", "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" and "U Make Me Wanna". Also included is the making of "SSTBTHW" and "UMMW", and a studio version of "SSTHBW".
2. Blue In Japan
This is a lot of footage from Blue's visit to Japan, including footage from a concert they did while there.
3. On The Couch
This is an interview with the boys. Questions flash up on the screen and the boys answer them. Duncan and Simon do most of the talking, with Lee and Antony adding things in.
4. Picture Gallery
A selection of great pictures of the boys.
Overall, a funfilled DVD that is a great way to fill a rainy afternoon with - or an evening, or morning or anytime really! Buy this if you love Blue, or if you love boybands.
(Yahoo on my first amazon.co.uk review!)
on 27 April 2003
This is definatley a must have for all blue fans. the dvd is brilliant. you can watch the whole performance, blue talking to the audience, thier own tour documentary on making it and much much more!Disc 2 includes special hidden captures to see if you can find them and you can watch them sing acapella's of 5 different songs and the hidden promo video for Best In Me.
Like I said, a must have for all blue fans!
on 13 April 2003
After seeing Blue live on their One Love tour, I had to buy the DVD as soon as it was released! A few of the special effects are missing from the DVD, but the behind the scenes footage more than makes up for it! Although the atmosphere in your living room is different to that of the arena, their performance is still amazing. With a live band and great dancers, the boys prove that they deserve their 2 Brit awards. They also take their fans back in time by performing 3 disco classics - the outfits are hilarious but the singing and dancing is top-notch!
This DVD is a must for any Blue fan - and all their doubters!
on 21 April 2003
if you went to see the boys in concert this will remind you of all the fun and excitement of seeing them or if you never saw them in concert this will show you what you missed out on!!! It was amasing when i went to see them & this DVD will always remind me of it!! you can change the camera angles when you hear them sing the brilliant tune "all rise" so you are able to follow you're favourite member & you can watch them talking seperatly to the crowd & the mini flims they made to go with the tour!! you can also pick what tracks you want to listen to.
On the 2nd dvd you can watch personal interviews with the boys which can be very funny!! & watch their videos (including one love, sorry seems to be the hardest word with Elton John and the newest single u make me wanna) it also includes the making on 2 of the videos which are wicked!!
Oh & look out for the hidden bonuses!! esp the best in me video which i love to bits as they never released it as a single in England!!
All in all the dvd is brilliant!! i loved every minute of it!! its good to watch if your bored or good to watch if your having a girls night in!! i defenitly recommend it to all blue fans!!
on 3 April 2003
Originally seen this concert when they shown it as a pay per view event on Sky digital, and it really shows you how blue have developed in such a short time not only musically, but their stage presence has gone from strength to strength.
They actually have a great dance coordination now with the extra dancers they have seemed to have employed since the last tour.
The energy is bursting out at you all over the place, and now that they have two albums under their belt, the song selection within the show really gets you singing and dancing along.
Me and my wife has actually had the privilege to go and see Blue on the One love tour at the Wembley arena in London, and I can honestly say I'm not normally into boy bands, but my wife's love for the band has converted me, and made me realize that Blue are much more than your average boy band, they have a strong R&B influence running through their songs which make them unique from other boy bands.
I just hope they stay around for a long long time.
Fantastic DVD which will entertain most music fans!
A definite must purchase for all homes!
on 2 May 2003
Blues Double dvd of their One love Live Tour is a must have for any fan of Blue,I rate it 10/10.To their song with Elton John Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word,One Love,Riders,U Make me Wanna this is a must have double dvd for any fan of Blue,so dont delay buy it today
on 12 April 2003
All fans of Blue should get this double dvd as it is great to watch time and time again.I love the video to Sorry is the Hardest Word with Elton John and also their concert tour is great,stunning stage effects,songs are fantastic,they are great singers and harmonise well and work together as a team,The Documentary is interesting to watch on disc1 before the tour footage starts.I rate this double dvd 10/10 for enjoyment and pleasure,thanks Blue for a wonderful double tour dvd,If you are a big fan of blue and havent seen this yet,well what are you waiting for? order it today,you will be glad you did!
on 12 March 2004
this dvd shows the true talent of lee, duncan, antony and simon. this concert is brilliant and all blue fans must have a copy. its a double disc which includes hidden extras, videos and backstage interviews. it shows blue at their best. if you ever get the chance to see them live you wont be disappointed. all the performances are fantastic but the best one has to be bounce and the 70's medley. if you like blue you will love this.
on 27 April 2003
Like I said, a must have for all blue fans!
on 7 April 2003
"One Love Live Tour" is Blue's second DVD. Their first was a documentry called "Blue: A Year In The Life Of..." which got to No.1 in the DVD chart. This DVD is of their show at Sheffield Arena. They sing some of their hit singles (All Rise, If You Come Back, Fly By II) and also some tracks of their albums. All this is sung with a live band.