Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 16 April 2003
This is a terrific film that takes in all the different areas of the blues through the insights of various luminaries who talk through the genre with Bill Wyman, whose own background is steeped in blues, from his early days with the Stones up until now.
If you're a Rolling Stones fan, a blues fan, or a Rhythm Kings follower this is definitely worth picking up. It also perked my interest in the blues and I'm checking out a number of artists that I didn't know about before watching this film.
0Comment36 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2013
Having been a lifelong Stones fan their music introduced me to the blues. Bill Wyman has produced a fitting tribute to the Blues and the people who experienced those hard times in the Delta in the early days. This is a history lesson combined with a musical journey through time. Brilliant!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse