Format: DVD|Change
Price:£14.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 26 April 2015
A masterclass of comedy from the genius that is Robin Williams. So very much under appreciated for his comedy as much as his acting. Would love to have had the chance to seen him live in action. I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys comedy and to any fan of Mr Williams
on 22 October 2011
Robin Williams is a great stand up comedian, this DVD is absolutely hilarious. He takes some big digs at George W Bush amongst others. It left me laughing non stop.

Wouldn't recommend it to an younger audience or anyone that is easily offended.
on 31 May 2014
Simply put, this is by far the funniest Stand up in my DVD collection, and I have a few! Swears like a trooper, but has me in stitches right until the final gag... actually the finally gag had me crying with laughter so hard, my sides hurt!
on 25 June 2014
I saw some his stand up work before and had to get this. very funny piece of work. very happy. and came the next day after buying it. so very pleased and in great condition.
on 12 June 2015
Probably the best of Robin, after losing a true legend of comedy, this would be the finest stand up show for years to come, a must watch
on 4 May 2012
I don't think I have laughed so much, robin is a brilliant comedian aswell as an actor well worth buying can't wait for the next one.
on 17 March 2015
A bit rude but so funny. Robin Williams was a master at stand up comedy. Always been a fan - not let down by this at all.
on 28 January 2014
Bought as a christmas present for a family member. It is a very entertaining dvd and was a most appreciated present.
on 18 September 2009
It is a good video to watch but if you're not familiar with american banter then its pretty hard to follow.
on 18 May 2003
Its 2 hours of non-stop laughter and entertainment. There are lots of gross jokes as well , so beware of watching with kids and prudes around !