5.0 out of 5 stars Tower of Terrorthe
Watched this many years ago will my Dad and we both liked it. Sadly I lost my dad in December 2012 so getting hold of this has brought back a time when I had my wonderful life. Thank You for memory
Published 11 months ago by gemma

3.0 out of 5 stars TOWER OF TERROR
WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE A EUROPEAN FORMAT RELEASED? MY DAUGHTER REALLY ENJOYED THIS FILM WHEN WE CAUGHT IT ON TV YEARS AGO.
Published 6 months ago by FLUTTERBY

5.0 out of 5 stars Tower of Terrorthe, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Tower of Terror [DVD] [2001] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride, 1 Feb 2004
If you have ever been to disney florida then you will know what a great ride the tower of terror is. The movie is no different, the ride is identical in every way and the movie will have youreliving the terror of the ride. A must see for the whole family.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gathering dust, 29 Nov 2013
Unfortunately, when I purchased this movie, I never realised that it came in only region 1, therefore, as much as my kids and I were looking forward to watching this movie before our trip to Florida next year, this is one movie that won't make it out of the box :(

3.0 out of 5 stars TOWER OF TERROR, 4 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thrill of a Ride., 17 Jan 2009
I purchased this DVD after being to florida, and the DVD is soo good, I love the film, only shame is that is Region 1, however Most PC's accept all Regions so thats not a big issue.
Amazing film, even had me jumping in parts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work in the uk, 5 Dec 2012
It wouldnt work on my dvd player!! Very dissapointed! You should make sure that its easy to see you cant use in th uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the Tower, 25 Oct 2010
Dave P (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This film has not been on TV for a very long time. I knew the synopsis of the film, but could not remember the title of the film and it took a very long time for me to remember it! A first class story and well acted. You were willing them to succeed.A very original story and highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars What came first the Movie or the Ride?, 30 Aug 2010
This film was the reason for my visit to Florida to ride TWILIGHT ZONE, TOWER OF TERROR. Fantastic film but even better ride. The very beginning of the movie, is a little scary for just a few moments but stick with it because it's the usual Disney greatness. Very young Kirsten Dunst shows off her talents and Steve Guttenberg brings his warmth and humour.
Love it, watch it, RIDE IT!

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)