on 1 August 2010
Excellent price and delivery. Braun's own description does not make it clear that the product code refers to the quantity in the packet rather than model - they only make the one thermometer lens! e.g.: LF40: 40 in the pack, LF20: 20 in the pack.
44 comments|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2009
not much to say - it arrived quickly, good condition, exactly what I was expecting!
These are a really good quality but also essential item for any Braun thermoscan Ear Thermometers.

I bought mine direct form Amazon and can confirm I had a retail packaged one as pictured. I have previously bought form resellers and had the exact same product but marked 'not for resale'. They are one and the same and I suspect the third party ones are from suppliers in the health industry who buy in bulk and sell to organisations but also on here.

Anyway there's not a great deal to say here. They arrived as described and work very well as they should. They are both hygienic and convenient and a recent fever with my lo saw me go through a load of these. It's important to change after each use to prevent cross and re contamination.

You can buy much larger quantities at a discount depending on how many you think you will use. This pack of 40 will suffice for me now for a while.
on 30 June 2014
I'm not a good writer.I love them they are working well with my Braun Thermometer.Your lens are good thanks.
Thank You again.
on 31 May 2015
best price I could find. I initially had the LF20 tips and they are exactly the same. The numbers only relate to how many lenses are in a pack. A really good find as I have twins so envisage having to use a few of these in the years to come
on 12 January 2015
Wish these had been around when my children were small! So quick and easy to check temperature. Everyone should have one. Been used quite a bit through this winter as my husband has to avoid infection due to a compromised immune system.
on 22 August 2015
Bought these for my Braun IRT6020 ThermoScan 5 Ear Thermometer, they do the job, in my opinion they are overpriced for what they are, bits of plastic!
on 4 October 2009
The lens filters are just replacement protective covers for the Braun thermometer. The product did not turn up looking like the picture shown though- I think they are the same product but they had a different product code and just turned up in 2 white boxes. Still, a lot cheaper than high street stores so I can't complain.
VINE VOICEon 26 February 2015
Essential items to keep in the house if you own a Braun Thermoscan. I bought the Thermoscan on the recommendation of the Health Visitor who said the in-ear thermometers are most accurate. The Thermoscan does come with some lens filters but you'll find you'll soon need more. These are great, packaged well and easy to use.
on 10 December 2009
These are the clear, plasticky covers that fit onto the end of the braun thermometer. I have used the thermometer without these attached and it gives a reading, whether it is the same as with the cover I have not tried.

Whilst being quite delicate they do seem to withstand some heavy handling - I have packed them loose in a travel bag and they have survived the trip well (although they were still inside the little box they come in). Usually though I do store the box of lenses inside the thermometer case as they fit flush inside.

The thermometer still worked for me without them, but I presume they are just an extra hygiene measure (and good way to make extra money!!).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse