5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate and original, 26 July 2004
This review is from: Original Hardcore - the Battle (Audio CD)
This is original hardcore. The CD boasts two discs, an old skool and a nu skool, hence Original Hardcore the Battle. All the timeless tracks including 'Cloudy Daze', 'Dancing in the Rain', 'You're Shining' and 'Toytown' are on here and you can listen over and over again. I recommend you buy this as you'll find more and more tracks to add to your top ten list. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 11 Aug 2005
This review is from: Original Hardcore - the Battle (Audio CD)
The Best happy hardcore Cd I have found yet. I got into happy hardcore at the time all these songs were just coming out and over the years, apart from making my own, I have been unable to find a cd or tape with all my favourite songs on. I couldnt of made this cd any better if i had made it my self. If you are into old school happy hardcore then this is perfect. The only song not on it is children of the night. Cant really rate the 2nd cd as It isnt my cup of tea but well worth the money for CD1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked!, 3 Mar 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Original Hardcore - the Battle (Audio CD)
This album is one of the best hardcore albums i have listened to. It has all the old skool classics on it. The nu skool is major bassy but still good. Tracks like Pacific sun, steamtrain and here i am definitely get the masses movin'! Nu skool has tracks such as product of the devil which is a classic. I would definitely reccommend this to all u ravers. Enjoy ppl!

Original Hardcore - the Battle
Original Hardcore - the Battle by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2003)