on 18 February 2014
when my order arrived the gel pen exploded with ink upon opening the lid and got ink everywhere however after a complaint to the seller directly they were very apologetic and immediately offered a replacement free of charge or a full refund, i opted for a replacement after sending them a picture of the leaking pen and within a day they had sent me a replacement and were very quick in all their responses so even though it started off unpleasant, the seller had fantastic customer service and the replacement is a white pen with red post its but no big deal and happy to say the replacement has had no leakage issues as of yet.
on 4 May 2013
I have the task of ordering stationery for my workplace and these bad boys are usually £4(ish) for one so being able to buy 8 of them at such a low price only pleases my boss!
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2015
Got me through my PRINCE2 course, where I needed to massively annotate a textbook. Slightly fiddly to get the dispensing mechanism to work, but nice to use once you've opened the pack properly. Nice and sticky, so won't come unstuck unexpectedly, but still easy to remove if you need to. Easy to write on too.
on 7 March 2014
always useful for tabbing sections rather than have the cardboard sheets and being able to write in pencil and rub out in order to re-use even better. pen a useful addition to it as well!
on 22 January 2014
I am very happy with this set it came very quickly these pens are twice the price elsewhere.The post it notes are good as they are not usually this cheap.
on 5 June 2014
Usual stationary must need. Only thing i would say and this is not a negative. You run out of your favourite colour very quickly!
on 6 March 2014
These tags were much cheaper than if bought separately especially as one gets a free pen too. Really like them.
on 14 April 2014
I frequently need to flay book entries temporarily. These can be reused and reused and reused ... Value v g
on 21 July 2013
- Much cheaper then what it is in the shops for a good quality product.
- Fast delivery.
- Only complaint is the pen is falsely advertised as a "gel pen', in my package it was a ball point pen! It does, however write nicely on the flags.
on 3 January 2014
Definitely worth the money. I love this little flaggers and the pen is a great little bonus! Easy way to carry around to flag on the go! I'll be buying again in the future.