Format: DVD|Change

on 27 June 2011
I completely took a chance with this one, it was a great price and something I'd never seen. I mainly bought it for the Sleepy Hollow story as that's a true fav! Both stories are great interpretations of the old classics. Typical good quality Disney short films. Excellent DVD quality and wonderful colours. Truly recommend for kids!
on 3 June 2012
It's hard to find cartoons that entertain both parents and children when the children are still toddlers (as are mine). But this did the trick: two cartoons of about 20 mins each (so not too long for their relatively short concentration spans) they check all the important childrens boxes (mickey mouse, check, fun songs, check, modern drawings, check) but are also great for the adults: Bing Crosby narrates and sings in the second cartoon which is sheer joy for crooner-loving grown ups. Oh and there are no super scary or violent scenes. Last but not least, great value for money. Walt Disney's done a great job with these fables, I'm off to buy Vol.2.
on 7 November 2013
I was disappointed that after 10 days it hadnt arrived which meant the reason for buying it was moot. I gave the workshop - and we tried to live stream it for the kids but the sound quality was bad. How sad.
The children loved the Sleepy Hollow movie and workshop but this seller didn't get it posted out in time, not did they reply to my communication about the same.
on 2 April 2016
Brought back such memories. I love Halloween, and this old classic is a must at Halloween. It's pleasantly dated in that it features Bing Crosbys as narrator, it's amusing and it's become a family tradition to watch it on the run up to Halloween.
on 8 January 2013
We watched this with my 4-year-old daughter and while she enjoyed the Prince and the Pauper with Mickey, the Ichabod Crane story was a bit too dry and slow for her. We'll try again in a few years.
on 30 December 2012
A wonderful example of the Disney camp when it comes to animation and humour in the characters. Well illustrates the story and fun to watch. All kids should see it. Highly recommended.
on 10 February 2013
Good old fashioned Walt Disney classic cartoon. My five year old grandson watched the whole DVD at one go. Some of the languagewent over his head. Best viewed with an adult
on 18 January 2013
A very well received Christmas present, my little girl is absloutely delighted with it, She watches it all the time.
on 12 May 2013
I love the old Disney films the best. Cinderella and Snow White and Lady & The Tramp my all time favourites. 5*
on 28 January 2013
been looking for the cartoon sleepy hollow for years now ive got it will never have it of the tv squeaky loves it