Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 September 2013
Initially I was only aware of the standard Gershwin - Walking the Dog, Rapsody in Blue, however after listening to this CD I was surprised at how much other Gershwin creations I was familiar with and was happily introduced to others that were completely new to me. For the non music connoiseur it is an enjoyable listen and great to have on in the back ground.
on 21 December 2014
excellent recordings, well pleased with purchase
on 13 February 2012
Great CD. I'm very pleased with the sound quality. It is a pleasure to listen to listen to some old songs
on 25 April 2014
The album I ordered arrived in time and in perfect condition. This cd I bought as used, I think it was rated like new, and it is quite true. Thank you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2015
Lots of good music but I would prefer to have a version with modern singers instead of the originals.