5.0 out of 5 stars Follow up as Praise Worthy as the First
Following the huge success of their first worship oriented release in 2000, Third Day decided to release this follow up in 2003. While the title is pretty bad, everything else about it is just as wonderful as the first one was.
Published on 27 Feb 2004 by Mark Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm . . . not as good
Ok, I'm a fan of TD. The first offerings album is wonderful. These Thousand Hills being played at my wife and I's wedding. This one is . . . not as good. I really wanted to like this. I really did.
Published on 17 Nov 2004 by David Cranson

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow up as Praise Worthy as the First, 27 Feb 2004
Mark Baker (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
Deciding not to mess with a winning and unique formula, this CD once again combines new studio recorded songs and live recordings of past hits. While the number of tracks is equal, they mix them up so that we get a variety.
The CD opens with "Sing a Song," talking about our desire to worship God both with our song and with our lives. Other studio tracks include a cover of Waterdeep's "You Are So Good to Me," the semi-title track "Offering," the wonderfully contradictory "Anything," and "May Your Wonders Never Cease."
The live tracks include several worship hits from Third Day since their last worship CD, like "Show Me Your Glory" and "God of Wonders." Also included is a cover of Rich Mullins’ "Creed" and "Take My Life" from their original CD.
I do have a complaint about the live songs on this CD. I feel like I'm being nit-picky, but it really does interfere with my enjoyment of some of the tracks. On several, but not all, of the live tracks, the audience can be heard cheering in the background throughout the entire song. While I know audiences make noise at a live concert and that’s some of the charm of a live recording, it seems like it could have been mixed out for the majority of the songs. Fortunately, this isn't true on all of the live tracks, and I can usually get past this to enjoy the affected songs. But it's a shame this is true at all.
Those who like original worship music with a bit of a rocky edge will love both of the worship CD's from this group. With easily learned music and thought provoking words, they are wonderful tools to lead you in worship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches the first, 16 Dec 2003
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
I don't know if you are the same as me, but it takes me a little while to appreciate an album, no matter of the quality. having listened to this album a good hundred times now, rest assured this matches if not betters any other Christian album available. third days first offering (excuse the pun) introduced me to the group. the lead vocals are so sooting yet passionate and the lyrics are inspired. there are tracks on this album for any mood, particular tracks that stand out are nothing compares(6), everlasting(10), but the one to listen to has to be offering(4). as with their more successful tracks, to here this and not get goosebumps at the height of the track is a near impossibility. these guys are blessed with talent, be blessed and listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have to reach gods heart, 9 Aug 2005
nheha nakarja (uxbridge, middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
This is an amazing album that really glorify's God and Jesus, it is inspiring, encouraging and uplifting, i dont even like rock but my mind has been changed by this amazing album, if you love Jesus and love to worship him, this is a must it will focus your eyes on jesus and bring you into a close relationship with him, you can have your secret time with him. Amazing song writing

4.0 out of 5 stars Once again Third Day have provided the goods..., 31 Mar 2003
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
I'm totally blown away by the heart of worship that is expressed through these songs!
This album has inspired me so much & is a great follow-on album from Offerings Volume 1.
The blend of music with Mac's awesome voice makes listening to this album a wonderful delight.
One thing's certain about this album... you won't get sickened of it. No matter how you're feeling these songs carry soooo much anointing that it's impossible not to like listening to one of them...
As for musical quality... well... who can fault the band? I dare not, this album is indeed a masterpiece of musical ingenuity...

5.0 out of 5 stars early third day, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
early third day and the voice and the support from the rest of the band do not disappoint, listen to it as often as you can.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm . . . not as good, 17 Nov 2004
David Cranson (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
There's nothing, tho', of the power and feel of the first Offerings. The playing is good. Mac's voice is as brilliant as ever, it just the - actually I think it's the song selection. I really have to say that there is not one track that stands out above the others.
It says somethign about the rest of the album when the best track on offer is the live medley ("Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus/With Or Without You/Your Love Oh Lord"). The expectation was high after the heights reached the first time round, and I'm afraid that they don't quite reach it.
I would suggest that they concentrate on the 'normal' albums from now on, and even release a whole live album where the worship songs sound better, anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice One!, 22 July 2004
This review is from: Offerings II: All I Have to Gi (Audio CD)
I quite like this album as it is quite worshipful, but the only problem i have with it is the lead singer's kind of melancholic voice, which makes me want to listen to something a bit more uplifting.Having said that i have heard people someone say that they really like the lead singers voice, so perhaps it is a matter of individual taste.There are some good worship songs on here,also a lot of the songs are original songs not covers (i think) which is a bonus.

Offerings II: All I Have to Gi
Offerings II: All I Have to Gi by Third Day (Audio CD - 2003)