4.0 out of 5 stars Offered what I looked for
I bought it for the "Zarathustra" and "the four last songs" and this record presented these beautifully. Rest of the record is no doubt of the same high standard, but is of less interest to me personally.
Published 9 months ago by Olavi Toivonen

1.0 out of 5 stars Track one missing
No track one - with the famous intro! - bit of a scam. They probably want me to purchase track one separately, which I won't do. I don't like this kind of jiggery-pokery. It would be like buying a car only to find it's only got three wheels and you have to go back and buy the fourth wheel separately. One star only, for scamming me.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Nw Mcphee

1.0 out of 5 stars Track one missing, 12 Jun 2014
Mr. Nw Mcphee "Pedantic" (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Offered what I looked for, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Strauss: Alpensinfonie (Alpine Symphony), Zarathustra, Four Last Songs, Don Juan, Till Eulenspiegel, Salome dance (Audio CD)