Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 January 2004
I got this in the Amazon sale. It was definitely and completely worth it - in fact, probably the Eric Clapton acoustic was worth the money all on it's own. This is a diverse range of music and because of this not every track is to my taste and I guess that will be the same for everyone. Considering the price I paid I think I got a bargain even if there are some tracks I have to skip over immediately!
on 20 March 2003
Epic...relaxing...inspiring...chilled - this album can deliver whatever mood you're after. After the first installment, it was hard to believe MTV could ever match such brilliance - they've proved themselves with flying colours. Buy this album - nuff said.
on 21 April 2003
I must admit, first time I listened to this - I thought it was a bit rubbish.
So yeah, I listened to it and thought, meh.
I'd never heard "Midnight Oil - Beds are Burning" and "Sheryl Crow - Run, Baby, Run" before but I took to them quickly and they have easily become my two favourite songs on there.
After listneing to it a second time round I eased into it and began to enjoy the songs. there's only one I don't like on there - "Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately", I just don't like the style of music. Other than that it's a brilliant collection, that may take you a few listens to get into, like me, but when you do you won't be able to do without it.
I recommend you buy it.
Especially since it comes with a funky dust cover thingy, they're always helpful.
on 6 March 2003
I bought this album as it had Layla and I'm ready on it,two of my all time favourite tracks, but the other artists who perform absolutely live are just as amazing!It is a fine collection of outstanding artists old and newer who are given a chance to show off why they are all so sucessful. At only 16 some of the artists are slightly unfamiliar to me but the collection is a great mixture that allows true talent to shine through. I would deeply recommend you giving this album a go as some of the performances really do make you understand what musical talent really is!
on 5 April 2014
MTV Unplugged is back with a fantastic and historic CD Box Set at an affordable price and very enjoyable for hours
on 27 April 2014
Can't recommend this enough Worth it for Bryan Adam's I'm Ready, Chris Isaak 's Wicked Game and Clapton's Layla,alone Though, there are many other great acoustic versions on here Perfect for playing in the background ,during a lazy Sunday afternoon
on 6 January 2012
The MTV recordings are excellent and the compilations cover a wide range of musical tastes - some of which will almost certainly surprise you. Highly recommended.
on 12 July 2014
Surprisingly good live album. Worth getting for beds are burning and Chris Issak if nothing else.

Live and unplugged great.
on 5 August 2003
This CD is brilliant and anyone who like the first unplugged will love this one.
on 9 August 2015